1

Third PERSON'S POV

''Luna, you are older you should not teach your sister to be a criminal'' Mother yelled at Luna. ''How many times am l going to tell you it was not my fault'' Luna said through gritted teeth trying to hold back her anger. She did not know how many times she had to tell her mother that it was not her fault. ''So what are you? Huh, tell me now!!'' Mother yelled at her. ''I AM NOT A CRIMINAL, she had called me asking for a ride home and I gave it to her.

I did not know that the car l was going to drive had drugs and guns. lt was a misunderstanding, and why are you talking to me only. I had learnt to drive through uncle Marcus that is why I went to take her, even she knows that. l did not know how l ended up in an accident'' Luna yelled. Stella had so much anger that she slapped Luna and it was her first time doing that.

Luna had so much disbelief in her eyes. ''You already did too much damage Luna'' mother said getting my bag and shuffling my clothes into Luna's bag. ''Where am l going''Luna yelled again and again. ''will you shut up'' l heard mom say.Luna saw Lucia looking at me through the corner of the door. She just looked at her with hatred and anger.

Two years later...

Luna's POV

It has been years since the incident and l am sorry and guilty. l never forgave LUCIA for what she did to me even though we are sisters, it really hurt me that l became cold and emotionless with all of them. After going to juvie my relationship with all of them changed. l don't want to let them in again so that they hurt me again, it is said forgiving and forgetting is foolishness but forgiving only is and act of wisdom because it makes you stronger. We learn from our mistakes and my mistake was ever helping Lucia, l hate her to the core.

l really do try to not show my emotions but sometimes l show them betrayal and hatred, l do try. l do not love them. She took everything away from me and now l am going back to juvie for my other sentence which is going to be for two years full. What did l do now, well l had not finished my sentence and only got out for six months and in these six months l managed to graduate high school because Alexandro made me do home schooling after l told him what happened in my first two months of school.

Being with my friends really changed me. l am one of the most wanted criminals. My underground name is Becchino. I do street fighting, underground racing, mission, a hooker and mostly l now kind of have one of the most biggest Mafias. I love life. Everyone respects me and my friends because we rule the juvie system. My anger issues are the worst, l am considered to be one of the most ruthless and merciless mafias.

l am grateful for what my friends did for me, they had given me some time to think about it and l did. We are close and l always help them out, mostly their parents because they are in the mafia. Alexandre and Isabella never came back because they were threatened by their parents that if they get in trouble, their mafia positions will be given to their younger siblings.

l always do thing for me nowadays, l have to get benefits in what l am investing in. l also got a new friend Sean and he works for me. Many people here are my workers, l feel happy and proud. Beside the mafia l can sing and dance really. l love going to parties, getting stoned.

So now l am changed person and l love myself. l also met Cullen, he is a mafia boss and is my friend and it is just funny. l love my friends and as for my haters , they only wake up dead in fact they don't wakeup and l am glade for that. l am only left with a week and l will be out. l am really deadly like poison and l would like to keep it like that. l got numb and non forgiving, l only forgive when the person is gone...forever.

Well l am now seventeen, turning eighteen next year and l can not wait.

''Prisoner 131 get up and go to your bath'' our Jailor said. ''you are going back home today kid'' she said. ''yea l am'' l said smiling. ''stay out of trouble kid'' she said. l smiled at her with an evil smile. ''trouble is my best friend'' l said and that shut her off.

l went and stripped and started bathing. l loved how the cold water went on my back, makes me be reminded of life and how it is. l got out and was given a pair of clothes.

HEY BABES JUST THOUGHT L COULD GIVE U THIS, HOPE U LIKE IT. WANTED TO COME AND GET U MYSELF BUT THEN I HAVE TOO MUCH WORK, HOPE U LIKE IT, LOVE U

-ALEX AND BELLA

What would l do without these guys, l love them so much. l wore it and my aura was back, it has always been there but now l am more powerful. l had a smirk on my face. l walked out and was greeted by a lady that l did not know. ''hello, you must be Luna'' she asked. ''yes my name is Luna and who are you?'' l asked. ''your social work. l am really sorry but your parents got into an accident and did not make it'' she said with pity. l hate being pitied.

''really'' l asked laughing. l mean it was bound to happen Jack was stealing drugs from a very powerful an l don't really know of. ''it was bound to happen'' l said and then looked at her with a emotionless face. l felt happy and kind of sad l don't know what l felt but l was happy. ''so where is that slut'' l said to her. ''by the way what is your name'' l asked again. '' she is leaving your six older brothers in California an you are leaving today. My name is Jean by the way'' she said.

l can not leave now, l have a lot of things to do. l forgot to say l have a deep Italian voice while Lucia can not even speak Italian. l called Sean.

''I am leaving PARIS today for some months, so l want you to come with me, l will ask Alexandro's parents to look after it you understand'' l said. ''si Jefa'' l heard him say. l cut the call. '' we may go now'' l said and we went towards a small old Mercedes Benze and it was okay. Hear l come California...

Luna's pic is on top...