5

Luna's POV

''l guess you are all done eating, Logan let us go to your office and talk about what you wanted to talk about'' l said getting into his office. lt was okay and cool, dark colors only love it. l took my seat and waited for him. '' so l called you here so that you can know that you will be starting school tomorrow and as for your school uniform it was already bought. You will be going to school with Bill, Ben and Lucia. l hope you manage to keep your results good and only good. l also have some rules that you have to follow'' Logan said in one goal.

Rules...ha l don even follow rules l am friends with trouble and darkness for you own information guys. '' so rule number one no boys, rule number two no drugs or getting drunk, rule three always ask permission when you want to go out, rule number four no fights at school, rule number five respect your brothers from today going on. l think that is all'' he said in on goal again.

'' first of all what if l do not like boys and l like girls'' l said with a smirk, l think it is very rude of them to think everyone is straight don't you think. '' all your rules are bullshit, you do not tell me to respect you if you don't respect me, respect it earned'' l said. ''plus all of you are hypocrites'' l added looking at him dead in the eye.

'' so if you are done l would like to go to sleep'' l said standing up. '' l never said l was done'' he said. '' well l am saying l am done'' l said. l saw him clench his hands and saw his knuckles turn white. '' you are going to school from tomorrow'' he yelled but l was long gone. '' you already told me that'' l yelled.

l felt like taking a long bath. l felt the warm water hit my back and it was so relaxing. l felt at peace for once. l wore my pyjamas and fell asleep. '' Luna wake up'' Ben said shacking me of which l kicked him hard. l just got up and went to my bathroom and bathed.

l did not say sorry because l don't like it when someone does that. l chose to wear my outfit for today that l chose. l got out and saw everyone was eating. '' morning people and Ben never wake me up like that ever again'' l said smiling. l ate my food I was amazing.

''lets go'' Bill said. l texted Sean to get my car, he told me that is was already there. l started walking towards the gate.

'' where are you going'' Bill asked. '' to my car'' l said. l took the car keys from the guard Sean told me that he left me with. l got inside, my sweet baby, l missed it. l played my favourite song and it is BAD AZZ by Kash Doll. l love it. l was singing along with the singer, l used my GPS to locate the school. lt was a private school, l hate them, l really like government schools. l think they are nice.

lt was so loud that people started to look at me. l saw Sean looking at me smirking. l guess we reach school at the same time. l parked my car where there was so much space then got out. People were still looking at me, it is so rude to stare. l gave him a hug.

'' man l missed you'' l said with a smile on my face showing my perfect dimples. '' finally you are no longer wearing those contacts'' Sean said. lt is true, l used to wear contacts so that my eyes a blue but then l kind of see them as beautiful. '' lets go and thank you for the compliment'' l saind holding his hand as we entered the main corridor.

l met the school reception. She looked at me up and down, l hate the disrespect. l hit the table and saw her flinch. '' l would like for you to give us our school schedules, and please fix that attitude of yours. One day you will see yourself six feet under. Oh no you wouldn't be able to see yourself because you would have died'' l said with venom tracing each word l said. l saw fear and tears in her eyes. '' you should be scared'' l said.

'' here you go'' she said stuttering. l felt Sean look at me. '' what'' l said smiling like nothing ever happened. '' nothing'' he said laughing. l checked my schedule and saw that l had mathematics and he had physics. '' good luck'' l said as we took our own paths.

Class 301= Mathematics

l guess this is the right classroom. l just entered and sat down. '' the name is Luna Arrchadi'' l said and l saw some fear the teacher had. '' take a seat beside Lucia'' she said. l just sat beside her and then took out my laptop and started to do my own work with earphone plugged into my ears.

l felt them get ripped off. '' how may l help you'' l asked looing at her in the eye intimidating her. '' l would like you to finish this equation. l was easy for my but for others it was so hard. '' lf l get it right l would like for you to stop bothering me with the twenty minutes left'' l said. '' okay'' she said smirking. lt really didn't take me a few seconds to figure it out.

l did it with good presentation. '' you can check it on the calculator'' l said. '' it is correct'' l heard a guy with glasses and braces say. l nodded and went and continued what l was doing. My assignment is so hard but then l did it very right. l posted it three hours before it was due. l heard the bell ring, oh its now breaktime.