characters

LUNA

She has one blue eye and the other one is green. She is badass always get's in trouble. She is very powerful and doesn't take shit from anyone. She finished highschool at fourteen and is doing college at the highschool she is attending too. She is pretending that is why she doesn't even try to pass, Lucia doesn't even know. She is deadly, and an asassion who goes by the name Bicchino. She loves being dominate and is straight. She loves her friends who are family to her. She loves street fighting and street racing. Her favourite weapon is her knives. She has many tatoos. Does have one night stands after her ex. She is a hooker. Feared by many and loves it. She is older than Lucia. She is cold and scary but is sweet if you really get to know her well. Used to love dancing and singing but things changed, her left, her ex. She is an amazing mother to her twins. She has a fuck buddy called Cullen.

LUCIA

She has green eyes and has dirty blonde hair like her father and other siblings except for Luna. She is loved by everyone and is very sorry for what happened but just doesn't know how to say sorry. She loves dancing and singing, she is loved by everyone. She is loved by the twins and is younger by two minutes. She doesn't do anything illegal or bad. She is innocent but has a devil mind. She is very smart.

LOGAN

He is the oldest brother and is the don of the Italian mafia. He loves Luna so much even though he is kind of hard on her. He has a girlfriend who is called Riley and she is twenty-one. He does love Lucia but then not as much as Luna because when they were young Logan and Luna would always be together. He loves his family very much.

JUSTIN

He is the other of all his siblings. He loves everyone and is quiet at the same time observing people. He is an underboss and is a doctor. He saves lives at the same time snatches them without any remorse. He loves the twins equally. He does street fighting and racing.

KOBE

He is very hard on Luna and doesn't like disrespect. He is a engineer, owns may garages and cars. He is the smart one, loves his cars. He doesn't do relationships but booty calls and the booty calls are all bitchy and rude to Lucia and Luna but Luna manages to put them back in place. His first love left him and that is why he is like that.

BEN

He is hard on Luna and kind of hates her for some unknown reason. He was close to his mother and the twins. He is the younger twin between him and Bill. He doesn't like disrespect and had a bitchy girlfriend named Maya. He loves Maya very much and Luna and Maya don't like each other. He does street fighting and racing. He is like the male version of Luna.

BILL

He is the peace maker of the family. He loves his twin sisters equally and hates how the other guys treat his young sister Luna. He is gay and is dating a guy called Dellan. He is a hacker.

ISSABELLA

She has been Luna's best friend for years. She is so crazy but not as crazy as her friends. She is crazy in a very much good way. She sees Luna as her sister, sort of twin because they were born on the same day. She is the mafia princess of the French mafia. She is a fighter and asassion named Hela. She only knows how to race and fight. She is smart. She is a hooker and has a fuck buddy called Filex.

ALLEXANDRO

He is Luna's best friend and sees her as his little sister. He is the older brother of Issabella. His love left him, the same time Luna's love left. They understand each other very much. He loves street fighting and racing. He is an asassion like Luna, he goes by Wrath. He loves his family and friends very much. He is the future underboss of the French mafia. Only does one night stands only.

SEAN

A very close friend of Luna, Issabella and Allexandro. He is a hacker and Luna's underboss. He is a lovely guy and has been their for Luna throughout the pregnancy and loves her like a younger sister. He knows how to fight and race. He has a big temper, he has no girlfriend. He is a playboy, likes booty calls and one night stands.

TIMSON

He sees Luna like his own child. He is the don of the Russian mafia. He loves Luna's kids and wishes to have his own in the future. He loves his wife from the moon and back. He is powerful and very dangerous.

MARY

She sees Luna as her own kid and loves spending time with