7

Luna's POV

School was over and l was waiting for everyone outside the school gates, l saw all my brothers and so called sister get into their cars. l saw Tania and Filex and the others coming to my direction, they got into their cars and l led them to the gym l went to and met that guy who was praised by Uncle Marcus all the time.

'' hey, it is me Luna the girl you met that day at the gym l am outside the gym you can come and show me around, so that you just know l am coming with my friends'' l said to him.

'' sure thing kid, l will send a guy called Greyson to come and pick you up in a few minutes, be patient'' he said. l mumbled an okay then he cut the call. '' so we just have to wait for some time, a dude called Greyson is coming to pick us up'' l said. Just then l heard a motor bike roar coming from the south east side, wow the entrance.

l am so impressed. '' are you Luna ARRCHARDI'' he asked me showing of his gold tooth and white teeth. l must say he looked okay but not my type, l guess he is Tania's type, wow. ls this a wattpad story because my life seems to be like a book.

''yea'' l said with a stern face. ''sure no need to be like that, follow me'' he said slightly chuckling, l guess he is kind of nervous, l mean l am kind of scary sometimes, well most of the time. l and my newly found friends got into the car and drove off to where ever he was going, he was pretty fast, l think he is a street racer.

He stopped at a place which was in the middle of the forest at an old building, l guess a skating ground that was abounded for years and years. lt was so cool and the place seemed like no one was around, l put my gun at my back where these people can't see it, it is just for precautions, who knows they might be sent to kill me or kidnap me since my so called brothers are the Italian mafia.

The place felt fresh and was very silent. '' come, l don't bite'' Greyson said to me and my friends, me and Lexi went in front of the others. Greyson got to the door and knocked with a tune and pattern l couldn't understand. l think it was a song or something. '' what was that?'' Tania asked Greyson and he just said '' well, that is for us to know and for you to find out'' he said with a smirk showing that he was cocky and full of himself, wow.

As we got inside we were greeted by guards who millimeter-wave radar system to checked if we had any metal and truly I had knives planted on me. lt beeped ten times on Alex and l swear about eight times on Issa and about fifteen times on me on different places. And some weren't dictated by the machine. Sean and Alex looked at me and l knew l was caught, l removed the ones planted under my shoes, small ones.

The others did have some but it was no less than three, wow so much for being around Italian and French mafias and almost forgot the Spanish mafia. Wow, l am so impressed. Note the sarcasm please. The guards were kind of astonished to see how many weapons l had on me. I never let my guard down, you never know what will happen. l took all my weapons and but them back where they got them.

l got a pass and got inside. It was filled with neon lights and disco balls and some loud music. A cool club, l loved how it was cool, bodies grinding on each other and people kissing and doing more, people were high. l didn't want to get high, yet. l was fully prepared for this. My friends seemed to be happy about this. l siled at their happiness, l had missed this. l am addicted to drugs and alcohol but not too much, l can control myself.

Greyson led me to the VIP thinking l will leave my friends but he is so wrong. l managed to get through but the others didn't, l mean the VIP. l looked at my friends and Alex nodded saying that it was okay. l smiled when l saw him but then his bitch was glaring me with anger and jealousy, l am beautiful, no need to brag but it is the truth.

He stood up and hugged me. '' hey, how are you?'' l said with a smile plastered on my face. ''didn't think you would come Senorita'' he said with a smirk on his face. l looked at his bitch and he made the guards throw her like trash that she is. l smirked at this.

''so l wanted you to come and tell me how this place is, and I want to show you something awesome'' he said with a smile, l mean he is friendly and nice. '' sure'' l said, with that he got up and led me to the dance floor, going to my friends l called them and we all went past the dancefloor to the other side with guards everywhere, high security.

Impressive. What I saw shocked me because this place was filled with deadly criminals and the most wanted people in the FBI. l was really happy when I saw a ring where people would did fights. '' l see something caught your eye'' Cullen said with a smirk of pride. Wow is all l could say right now. '' you know l need a release, its been kind of long since l fought someone'' l and Issabella said at the same time.

We just walked off towards the ring, l saw the guy who l think was a referee. '' hey we want to have a fight with the best you have got'' l said. He kind of looked shock. '' really?'' he asked. '' are you doubting us'' Issa said this time with a sinister voice and face. l am pretty sure he wanted to sh*t on himself. '' the names'' he asked.

'' Becchino and Hela, but you can announce us as B and H'' I said with a smile. '' and keep this to yourself, or else l will personally come to your house and cut your balls in front of your kids so that they learn never to snitch'' l said with venom tracing my words in a low voice. He looked shocked and scared. '' now go on my guy'' l said to him like nothing happen.

'' OK SO THE NEXT ROUND WE HAVE GOT B AND H FIGHTING AGAINST DARK SHADOW AND LUCIFER'' the referee announced to the crowd. l and Issa got inside the ring and then we saw the opponents we had. Me and Issa saw a girl and boy, they were good. l heard about how they get the job done but ofcoarse we were better by far.

l observed them very well, l wanted him to start but the motherf*ker didn't want to do the first move, so I did him the honours, and I started of which he managed to dodge and hit my gut. l smirked at him when l kicked him in the face, l made sure to break his jaw. l saw Marcus look at me nodding. l had to win. Issa and l changed our opponents after we made some damage.

This girl was doing this for money and business while I did it for fun and ego...