chap 2

Once it was time to leave your mom came to pick u up, you were playing with whitty for a bit until your teacher called out your name and your mom was going to pick u up. U stood up and rushed to the doorway to hug your mom, u were excited to leave but also sad, u didn't want to leave whitty alone in the daycare but whitty came up and asked

W - why did u leave Y/n?

Y/n - oh sorry whitty 😅, I never ment to leave like that but it's time for me to go home now. It was fun playing with u

W - it was fun playing with u too Y/n😊 hope we could see eachother tomorrow.

Y/n - yeah, tomorrow 😄

You took your hand out but he didn't know how to react, so u kinda grabbed his hand and shaked it. He jumped a little but u never put pressure on to it, he was a little jumpy but u didn't really care if he was or not, so it was your time to leave and u asked him if he had anyone to pick him up. He shaked his head no and u asked your teacher if anyone came to pick him up, she doesn't really recommend anyone comeing for him so she answered with a simple no she usually takes him but u asked your mom if u guys can take him to your house because u feel bored at home.
Your mom had no problem with him being with them u got excited and grabbed him by the hand and ran off but u said goodbye to your teacher and ran again back to the exit.

You jumped up and down in excitement, whitty was confused about your emotions but he never really mind it. He was happy to see u like that
Y/n - so, what do u want to do at my house!
W - w-well idk, what do u do at your house?
Y/n - well, we could do puzzles, go in the backyard, paint, play games on my brothers nito-switchar, and other things. What do u like to do?
W - well, I like to listen to music like calm sounds, and some of the most of my favorite songs which are from the dearest, I always wished I would make a song of my own one day

(Enter favorite song) ______________________

U thought for a while and asked him if he new any games, but ofc he doesn't yet so when u got home from daycare u ran up to your room and grab a tablet whitty followed but he walked instead of running then u began playing a melody which helped u calm down when your parents are fighting. U just wished they'd stop but they never do. Whitty helped u snap back into reality, u realized that u were dozing off into space u apologized of the dozing off thing and all.

But the most thing that u liked was that whitty was there, u had nothing do to at home and u were always bored.

It was the beginning of something new.