chap 9

Once u were done eating u asked Noah, "why did u come over?"
Noah stopped and he placed the last pancake on the pile for whitty, since he has a big appetite, but he was quiet on the way to the table, and placed the plate on the table.

"The reason......why I came here, was bc my girlfriend cheated on me with another man I just heard sounds from the room we both sleep in but I knew she was in the with somebody else"

The words that he had said were very bad, Noah put his head down on the table and tears began to flow slowly, you stood up from your chair, walked over to him and hugged him tightly as u could try to show affection and that everything would be okay. But you knew it hurt him a lot.

After a while whitty woke up and walked over to the dinning room. And he sat down on the chair without knowing it was there. You and Noah were surprised of what they have seen.

But he was still sleepy, but he grabbed the plate, poured syrup, and grabbed a fork and began to eat even tho he was dozing off a little But he sat up like if he was still awake.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am sooooooooooooooo sorryyyyyyyyyyy T^T I really want to update all day but u know how the days work. School, sibs (if u have), family plans, all other things so my greatest.