chap 6

Today was a new day to start working on the house fixing the holes of the house, painting the walls and other things, so u woke up took a shower and got ready. Whitty was already awake and ready to go the builder was at the main entrance of the house.

B - "so u two ready to rebuild this place?"

Both - yeah

B - *grabs to helmet hats and gloves so they can't get hurt or anything

You three being to remake the house and it was fun and sometimes you got mostly hurt on your leg and arm but u were fine but whitty was worried about you so he made you sit down on a chair that was outside but u said u were fine and it didn't hurt as much. But they were scratches and some bruises, and they were getting on your favorite part

_______________________________________

(You can fill in the blank on what would be your favorite part of finishing)

And u didn't want to miss it so u stood up but it kinda hurt but didn't you didn't show it. Noah (the builders name) told you to stay in place. U wanted to stand up but it hurt so much u couldn't get on your feet, whitty grabbed bandages from Noah's bag and wrapped it all around the injures. U thanked him after he was done, so u sat there to let the wound heal. They were almost done with fixing the wall and painting it and tomorrow your going to go to a mall to remake the house and place some things in the house.

U were starving and so was whitty so Noah took you two to a

________________________

(fill in the blank of what/where u would like to eat)

And left to eat there, you really enjoyed it very much whitty had a big appetite so he kinda eat the whole thing, once u were done Noah paid for the food and the both of u thanked him for the meal. And in the future u would be the one inviting him.

N - oh, nonono u dont have to

Y/n - well I want to do something in return for u helping us remake the house and inviting us here to eat. And that would mean I would have to do two things in return for you mr.

N - theres no need kido

Y/n - well, if anything happens your always welcome to the house if u like since u helped alot.

N - well thanks for the offer kid but I think it's better if I leave you two home already

Both: okay

The three of u began walking home and also began chatting a little bit once u got home the three of you said your goodbyes and Noah left to his way and u and whitty enterd the house.

[Time skip cause of the cookie 🍪🍪]

It was 4 in the morning and you heard a knock downstairs at the entrance whitty was a heavy sleeper so he didn't hear the knock on the door, so u put on some slippers and walked quietly to the door to open to the person outside but u heard rain outside so u peaked out the window and it was Noah.

You opened the door as fast as you could, Noah was there on his knees crying. U didn't really understand what was going on so u allowed him inside the house, he got up and entered inside and sat down on the cold floor. U asked him if he was okay but he wasn't, he was heartbroken from his girlfriend, she was cheating on him and saw that there was another man at the apartment.

He just couldn't believe it, she was just using him only cause of his money. Noah shaked his head, you hugged him but like if he was your dad, I know u have met him just for 3 days but he has helped u both alot so u asked him if he wanted to stay here and he accepted your offer. He didn't want to go back, so he stayed but he didn't have anywhere he could sleep but u allowed him to sleep on your bed.

You bed was pretty big and long so u allowed him to sleep on there and he would ask where you would sleep but u remembered that u have the secret space that is right next to the closet but at the same time it was cold in there so u told him that you would sleep with whitty, and so u did.

Then he fell asleep peacefully on the bed.

[Another day done]