Chap 4

Once u woke up which was 1 hour ago, u asked whitty where were u. Then he answered

W - a small hiding hole that your mom had told me before she was taken in a truck of some sort

Whitty looked out the small door to see if the coast was clear and all. You got on your knees and crawled to him and sat down. You asked what was he looking at

W - just checking if the coast is clear for us to leave this little spot

So you waited for a few minutes whitty sat back to not make anyone come to the little spot, u sat next to him not wanting to leave his side and layed your head on his shoulder, he was confused but he didn't mind at all. After 1 hour of furniture moving, around things being thrown the people gave up trying to look for u and left. Then there was complete silence, whitty looked out just incase if there was nobody he told u to stay there and he will be right back.

So u stayed where u were and whitty left, whitty looked around and saw alot of distrution of things on the ground then he checked the bedrooms, closet, livingroom, bathroom, and the attic then he left downstairs.

You heard foot steps and u were scared of who it was so u rushed to the little bed hid under the blanket, then u heard a voice and said that it was okay to come out. Then u realized that it was whitty u came out slowly cuz who knows who or what might take u if u rushed out. Then u hugged whitty even tho he was 2 inches taller that u but he felt like a brother to u even tho your brother passed away cuz he got hit by a car and he wasn't able to make it alive.

You began to look around and there was alot of distrution around so u remembered that there were boards around the house somewhere, some nails and 3 hammers, then u began to look for the tools and whitty asked u what were u trying to find u told him

Y/n - Boards, nails, and 2 hammers for me and u

W - for what reason Y/n?

Y/n - well u know, to keep the house for ourselves and not worry anything so they would think it's a rundown house.

W - well ig or we can just go in the little space, but just make a bigger one time to time during the years

(Just to tell u, you and whitty are still kids)

Y/n - that's actually not a bad idea but we are going to grab the things we need tho

After u and whitty are trying to plan on how to fix the little space, trying to fit thing in, store food in, there was a knock on the door and a voice saying "hello, is anyone in there?" U and whitty ran in the little space and u both sat there until the person left.