chap 3

It was almost getting dark and the sun was setting, u were getting a little scared bcs u always remembered when your stepfather came home, he always came home drunk and it scares u when hes drunk. But u hide your worries and replace it with a smile, you and whitty keep on listening to music and it calms u down. Whitty was so concentrated on the music that he began to sing and hearing him sing for the first time made u feel like everything was ok.

Hours passed by and you were scared now, you heard a door slam. That's when u realized that your step-dad was home u got close to whitty, whitty had a questioning face but he felt u shaking, so he hugged you, you felt a little warmth around you. You liked it.

You both heard screams of pain and agony you stood up and ran out the room, you couldn't take it anymore and u saw your mom on the floor saying stop but he never did. You grabbed a vase and threw it on his head but it never broke because u always bump into thing that are glass so they replaced them with plastic.

Your step-dad was walking towards you with his bloody fist you were scared and traumatized of what might happen. The bottle in his hand was broken from the hit your mother took, u knew he was going to hit u with the bottle, u fell to the floor, he never cared about u or your mom. Whitty came out of the room and saw u on the floor with your step-father infront of u with the broken bottle in his hand.

Whitty was scared of what might happen to u, so he yelled out

W - "hey, leave her alone!

Your step-dad chuckled and said

S-D - "oh really what are you gonna do, your just a little freak with a head of a bomb what can u do "explode", "

He laughed and whitty was angry he screamed very loud and the house began to shake. Your step-father was terrified and he tried to keep his balance but turns out that he fell to the floor with the glass bottle his hand, there was a cut and he had a shard inside of his hand. You covered your ears because they began to hurt from his screaming.

Your mother covered her ears aswell. The neighbors heard the comotion and ran over to see what happend, they ran to the house and opened the door. When they saw your mother on the floor all bloody and parts of the ceiling were on the ground they called the police and waited for them to come.

You passed out from the loud screams and the tiredness that has happened and whitty snapped himself out of his madness, he was shaking you, you didn't wake up at all, he carried you to a small hidden place that he found before he left inside of your room and hid himself with you, the police came after 25 min they took your mother to the hospital and took your Step-dad to jail where he was supposed to be all these years when the neighbors tried looking for you.

U weren't in your room, they were worried if something happened to you. So they searched around the house, outside of the backyard, but they never looked below the stairs

Whitty managed to find the little hidden place just in time as soon as the police came. The cops nor the neighbors managed to find u so they left the house.