Discontinued.

Hi, it's been a while.

I wanted to let you all know that I'm officially no longer working on this story. For a few months I've been on AO3 for a while and I started writing some Dream SMP stuff there. I intended to come back and finish this story once I had completed my AO3 work but I ended up deleting the work for a few different reasons. Now that I'm back, though, I've realized a few things.

Firstly, I really don't have the motivation to finish this story. That's kinda the main reason I switched to AO3 for a while. I wanted to work on other things without giving my Wattpad readers the impression that I had given up on this story.

Second, the eating disorder part of the plot was a product of my unhealthy state of mind at the start of writing this. I'm in a deeper state of recovery at the moment and don't want to revisit those themes by continuing the story. Polly's ED is central to the next plot point that I had planned. I'm actually trying to get better now and don't want to write about the subject.

Finally, I think that chapter 10 is a fine place to end. Not amazing, but fine. It works just barely. I'm okay with ending the story here if it means I can work on other things.

Speaking of other things, I'm going to try writing some Dream SMP stuff on Wattpad and see how that goes. Stick around if you'd like!

And with that, I end Stumble. I hope you all enjoyed and I apologize for the abrupt ending.