𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

YOU PICKED UP your phone in your hands to look at the caller id

YOU PICKED UP your phone in your hands to look at the caller id. it was iwaizumi calling, so you excused yourself from the living room to go to your bedroom. "hello?" you answered. "hey pretty. can i come over?" his voice from the other side of the screen filled your ears.

"uh, i don't think you should. my parents are gonna be home all day." you sighed. "huh? what's wrong with that?" iwaizumi sounded a little confused. "well, i don't want them saying weird things to you. i'll go to your place instead, is that okay?" you asked.

the line went silent for a moment before his voice was heard again. "yes, sure. come over, we can watch a movie. i just wanna see you before you leave tomorrow." you heard him let out a deep breath. you agreed and hang up, getting changed and fixed your face before leaving your bedroom.

"mom, dad, i'm going over to hajime's." you mentioned and poured yourself a glass of water. your parents gave each other a weird look, your dad sitting up straight and his gaze was stern.

"i trust both you and him that nothi-" you groaned and cut him off. "yeah nothing is going to happen, dad! we're just hanging out." you gulped down your drink and quickly slipped on your shoes, running out of the house, you heard your parents mumbling behind but you hurriedly shut the door. you knew they were going to start with the sex- ed talk, and you spare yourself the embarrassment and left.

your eyes were fixated on your phone screen, looking at the location to his house that he had sent to you minutes ago. you tried to focus on the road while you were walking, making sure to look to your left and right before crossing the street. after a while, you found yourself standing in front of a two- story, fancy but minimalistic looking house, with a black bmw car parked in the driveway.

you stood there for a few seconds, your phone ringing through iwaizumi's, waiting for him to pick up. he finally picked up on the third ring and you told him you've arrived. moments later, you were greeted with his huge grin, door opened and he welcomed you inside after giving you a tight squeeze.

"you have a nice home, hajime." you complimented as he leads you into the living room, asking you to sit on the couch. you watched as he went into the kitchen and came back with snacks and drinks. "come over here," he patted the seat next to him, and you scooted over.

"what are we watching?" you asked, your hands grabbing the carton of milk. "the new godzila movie just came out, i wanted to watch it with you." he smiled at the screen beforebhe clicked play. you giggled. "you like godzila huh?" he nodded his head shyly but still tried to keep his cool, manly image.

you got your feet off the ground and sunk your body into the comfortable couch, snacks in your hand while iwaizumi had one of his arm snakes behind you, around your shoulders.

about two hours later, the movie finally ended and you stood up from the couch, stretching your arms and back, hearing your bones snap. "that was a great movie, iwa." you stood up straight, him doing the same. he glanced over at the clock across the room.