[S5] Stiix and Stones

........................................................

Italics = Reader's Thoughts

........................................................

I am left panting from my Spinjitzu training. I had run the course 5 times like Sensei Wu had instructed. I jogged over to where my water bottle and towel were resting on the ground. I wiped off the excess sweat and took a swish from my bottle. I was very proud of myself, I came close to beating Kai's record on the Spinjitzu course. Made it even closer than Nya but let's not tell her that. The sun has started to set and I thought that it was time to call it a day. I hit a button and the Spinjitzu course descends back into the Courtyard ground before I turned back towards the Tea Shop.

I walk back to my room slowly, towel over my arm and water bottle dangling from my fingertips. I am ready to crash in my bed after all this training. Still, it was fun to discover a new use for my powers. Something my mom came up with. The thought made me smile. I wonder what else she could do, what she was like? There's still so much I don't know about my past and yet so much I wish I could forget. I heard a crunch as I took another step. I look down and see I am on a dirt path. Fields and mountains surround me and go on for miles ahead of me. Wait, wasn't I just at the Tea Shop? I turn around to assess my surroundings and am met with blackened eyes with glowing green pupils.

"Lloyd?" I ask hesitantly, not knowing who would answer me. "It's me (Y/n)," Lloyd says with a soothing voice, his soothing voice. I relax a bit and step a little closer to him. "Where are we?" I ask as I look around me. "On our way to Stiix. Found out Ronin stole the scroll and Morro is taking us there. Well before I broke free and summoned you here." Lloyd stated, with a smirk. "Wow, can't go for a day without me? Kinda sad." I tease Lloyd, making him chuckle and look away. As he does this I pull out a piece of Deepstone I made and saved for later. "Though I'm no better." I say as I go and hug him. 

Lloyd is a bit surprised but hugs me back. "I know you and the others will save me (Y/n)," Lloyd says as I press the Deepstone up against him. Nothing happens. Wu did say it works on ghosts, I guess just not ghosts possessing people.nI try to hide my disappointment as I pull away from Lloyd a bit. He holds me in his arms as we look at each other. "Well lucky for you the Ninja are already at Stiix and will hopefully get the Scroll before Morro. Then we'll be one step closer to stopping him and getting you back." I informed him. Maybe it will give him a little more hope and motivation as he continues to fight his possession. 

Lloyd smiles weakly before wincing and pushing me away. He holds his side and I can tell our time is running out. "Just...stay strong Lloyd. Please." I say as he meets my eyes again. He nods with a weak smile. "I will (Y/n). For you...and the others." He then holds out his hand and the Allied Armor glows bright. I hold out my hand to him not wanting to let go of him, wanting more time with him. But I am already back in the corridor to my room.

I stand there for a second, all these thoughts running through my head. I then turn and head to my room still tired from the training and the emotional rollercoaster of being summoned by Lloyd. It's not that I hate it. I just hate having to leave him. Leave him like that, stuck with Morro. I get to my room but look over to Lloyd's door. I walk towards it and go into his room. I walk over to his made bed and sit on it. I hear a crinkle as I do so, and it brings a smile to my face. I bend over and pull comics from under the mattress. He always likes to hide them here. 

I get up and set them on his desk before flopping onto my side of the bed. I turn my head to where Lloyd usually sleeps. My thoughts are still focused on him, making my heart beat faster and faster as I push my head deeper into my pillow in an effort to stop it. "What is this feeling?" I quietly ask myself as I turn onto my back. I just want Lloyd back. Back here with me, safe. So I hear him cheer as we race on our dragons, see him get excited (and try to hide it) as he reads a comic, hold him in my arms again as he falls asleep. Go hang out with him again like the arcade.