[S5] Curseworld Pt.1

........................................................

Italics = Character's thoughts

(H/c) = Your hair color

........................................................

Morro POV

I teleported into an alley and walked into Ronin's old pawn shop, our stronghold. I looked outside the window upon the crowds of people parading about in celebration of the New Year and all the new things it will bring. Colorful paper dragons shook in the air and loud booms rang out as explosions of light painted the sky. Little do they know their festivities will soon be cut short. I chuckle to myself as I think this and turn to a trophy behind me. "Now let's shed a little light," I say as I place the Realm Crystal on top of the trophy. It began to glow and a blue vortex opened underneath it. Four glowing green figures rose up from the deep abyss. The warriors I had summoned before: Bansha, Wrayth, Ghoultar, and the Soul Archer.

Wrayth sighed and rolled his shoulders, "Ah, it's good to be back." I rolled my eyes. "How long until the Preeminent is ready?" I demand from them. We have a mission and must stick to it, especially since we are so close. "Her energy is still too strong to cross the Ethereal Divide." Soul Archer answers me. "The longer the gateway stays open, the stronger it becomes. We must prepare for her arrival." Bansha informs us. "Then what are we waiting for? Let the festivities begin!" I say raising my hangs in the air. As I do so the vortex below us rises to the ceiling.

A legion of ghosts from the Cursed Realm fly into the city, slowly taking control of it. The once happy cheers turn to screams of terror, the colorful paper dragons turn into vessels of the undead, bright red lights turn sickly green as my forces spread through the city. I smirk and turn behind me. "What do you think, (Y/n)? This should be one heck of a party." I say walking over to my prisoner. The Ninja was chained to the wall, his body slumped onto the floor in a tired fashion. His clothes were torn and his body showed cuts and bruises from his time with us. (Y/n) looked up at me with a determined look in his eyes. He's always been resilient.

"The Ninja will stop you." He groans, trying to sound strong. I chuckle again. "Really? That's what you have to say? I thought you'd have something more original to say." I walked over to the window and looked out to all the chaos happening outside. "My Master will bring order and control to this pathetic world and the ones beyond it. I will finally take my rightful place as the Green Ninja." I then turn to (Y/n) and squish his face in my hand, forcing him to look at me. "And all you can do is watch as each one of your friends falls, one by one." I toss his head aside as I stand up. "You underestimate just what my friends can do." (Y/n) states.

"Maybe. But that's why I have you here. My little...insurance policy." I say as I run a finger along the side of his face, blood starting to drip from the new scratch. "Good luck with that." (Y/n) says before spitting in my face. I groan and wipe the sick liquid from my face. I turn back to him, growling, and is met with a smug grin from the (h/c) Ninja. "Oh ho ho, you're going to regret that." I say threatingly as I pull out a long chain from behind me and pull it tight with a loud chink. I can see (Y/n) try to hold an image of strength but the fear is evident in his eyes. Good he's used to pain. I will show him how little he actually knows about it. 

........................................................

Lloyd POV