Part 2 (Unseen threat)

2 months later,

Peter,Ned,MJ and Wanda had bonded over the last 2 months, they all knew Peter was Spiderman. They kept the secret and peter defended the city.

For Peter, today began just like any other day, May woke him up, he ate breakfast, showered, got dressed and did your average morning routine before heading out the door, he then left the building and went off to the Subway station below, later arriving in Midtown in and meeting up with his friends. The group would later head off to school, Flash had since transferred making things a lot better and Peter due to his kindness had quickly become the popular kid in flashes place, Tony even funded the school because he cared for Peter and Wanda and them to have a good school.

When the got to school almost everyone they passed let out a "Hey Peter"  for almost no reason, Liz Alan came up to peter quickly "Hey, Peter I was wondering if you would like to come to my Party this weekend with Ned and Wanda, even if it's not really your style" She said "Liz of course I'll go" Peter said, he than began to walk with his friends to class.

( that night)

At the party, Peter met up with his friends and was met with applause surprisingly. But Parker luck saw to it, that he had to go due an explosion, so he politely left and began to take care of the cause, he remained perched when he realized it was an Arms Deal, an Avenger level issue so he called in backup from the team whom now knew his secret "Avengers, it's parker there's an arms deal going near liz's house, how should I proceed. Over" He said quietly, Steve came on the radio "Do not engage, I'm sending in wanda and Tony to aid you" he said. Minutes later Tony,Wanda and Peter rushed in and took down the Arms Dealers "Who are you" Tony asked, the criminal replied "I'm Bryce" the man said, "Well bryce, tell me where your boss is and maybe Scarlet over here won't fry your brain out" Tony said, "It's Toomes,Adrain Toomes" the man said in fear before being taken away by Iron man. Peter was deep in thought trying to figure out where he heard the name Toomes from, LIZ! Her full name was Liz Alan-Toomes. Liz's Father was an Arms dealer.... Now Peter and the Avengers had to take him down.