Part 9 ( Family time)

Peter was happy, him and Wanda were enjoying themselves, it had been just a week since peter came back. Both him and Wanda had been trailing the vulture lately, they found out he was heading towards DC. This was the first move he'd made in a while and Christmas was nearing. Today however the family needed a break. Trailing Vulture was becoming more and more difficult, New York was covered in a blizzard, making the Avengers snowed in.

Peter looked around the common room, at his family that he's found. Everyone's laughing and smiling, tunes are playing, the news is on,foods cooking, the tree is all lit up. Peter smiles, he hasn't felt this happy since Ben passed. Finally Peter was happy. But as always Peter was guarded, Parker luck, that curse would soon rear it's evil head at him.

Parker luck was evil, it had taken his parents,ben,may and a lot of good people from him. It had even put him in situations that he couldn't avoid. 'Peter, come here' Wanda said telepathically. Peter rushed to Wanda's room "Hey Pete" She says. "What's up" Peter asked "oh nothing, just wanted to cuddle in the quiet" Wanda says. Peter held her.

(2 hours later)

Peter awoke to a sleeping Wanda on his chest. "Peter, it appears the vulture is out" FRIDAY said. Peter swung toward the city, for his final battle with vulture. He got to a roof and saw the flying menace ready to strike "TOOMES, STAND DOWN" Peter said. "Can't do that spidey" Toomes shouted over the wings roars, with that the battle begun. Peter dodged and weaved blasts, creating pads with magic, hopping and shooting webs. "You've become more powerful" Vulture said "That's an understatement, pal" Peter ripping his wings out "You're done" Peter said, the spider-teen turned him over to the police and left, returning to the compound.