Part 8 (fallout)

Peter was angry with the other Avengers for the way they acted towards Rogers, FRIDAY kept tabs on Steve for Peter, informing him that although he was shunned, he was fine. Wanda and Natasha were blocked from any attempt to contact Peter, school was hard with Peter's identity out with the school information was no longer kept hidden, and now midtown was divided in the debate on weather Peter was right or if Wanda was. Peter spent his time patrolling,at school or at his home. Being near the team made his blood boil.

It had been over a week since peter left.
He was at his apartment, alone working on spider work, he heard a heavy knock on his door it was Steve and Wanda. "Steve...Wanda, what are ya'll doing here" Peter asked. Wanda silently hugged Peter with tears falling from her eyes "Pete, come home. We miss you, yes nat is still upset but we've talked, Wanda apologized she loves you, don't take that from her. Not over me" Steve said. "Okay, ya'll go and I'll catchup later" Peter said.

Peter arrived at the compound, the team was waiting. They calmed down when they found out Steve convinced Peter to return.

However, on the other end of town Peters nemesis Flash Thompson got to work. It had been a few months since his expulsion from midtown, and arrival at Osborn academy. There he met his friend Harry Osborn, now the two were going to take peter down. The Osborn family hated stark, so when peter (as told by flash) became an intern and was close to the Iron Avenger and Flash had his own motives, they decided to work together.

Peter, was in his room homework was on his mind, he was writing a history report on the second world war, Steve was helping him. Unbeknownst to the duo, the Russian spy herself was watching. "Steve, I'm sorry" she says only slightly scaring him "it's fine nat" Steve says smiling and hugging her. Peter smiled while looking at his paper, it could wait right now he needed his family.

NOTE: yes aunt may is dead, she died while peter was comatose. I forgot to address that, Romanogers is cannon here. And Wanda's identity is public. As of now Peter is adopted by the Starks, and Wanda is the adoptive kid of Steve and Natasha.