Part 10 (Decisions)

Post Vulture, Spiderman was an official Avenger. And while Peter was known as tony's son, nobody knew about his double life. Today was one of those days peter hated, alone in the compound with the rain pounding outside. So he stared blankly, not realizing the team had returned. He was deciding if he should finally reveal who spider-man is. "You thinking,Peter?" Tony asked "yeah, I wanted to think this over before I consulted you" Peter says "think what over" Tony asks "revealing my identity, yes I'm aware there's a risk, but everyone's name on this team is public knowledge, I'm already known as your son that would still be reason enough to threaten me" Peter says, Tony looks at peter and realizes he makes a point. "Alright, but we're going to wait. Now it's time for a new suit" Tony says

( in the lab)

Tony and Peter walk in, "FRIDAY, bring up everything on spider-man" Tony says. "On it,Boss" FRIDAY says the father-son duo sits together swiping through concept arts. It was a nanite armored suit in

 It was a nanite armored suit in

Red and grey. "Cool" peter said "it's got repulsers too,along with spider arms and it's obviously armored" Tony says, peter was bursting with excitement "Can you and wanda meet me in the training room tomorrow" Peter asked "Sure kid" Tony smiles.

(The following day)

Tony,Peter and Wanda were in the training room, with Steve as Training Supervisor. Wanda readied her shields and Peter raised his arm "Okay, Pete. What you wanna do here is raise your hand like you have and slightly curve your fingers back, and lock on to wanda and fire" Tony directs firing at Wanda for example, but the blast is minimized for safety reasons. Peter fires 3 blast in quick succession one from each hand and one together with both hands "Nice work peter" Steve says from above "Okay, Babe we're gonna which roles I'm gonna teach you to shield and tony is gonna fire at you" Wanda says, the spider teen walks over to his girlfriend and she directs him, "Okay peter, clear your mind think only of what you need, it's purpose and tony" Wanda says. A energy barrier flies from peter's hands and tony begins to fire. Peter deflects all five blasts "easy" peter said.  "Now, we're gonna talk with your mom about your "Plan"" tony says "DAAAAAAD!" Peter says irritably.

(Pepper's office)

"Okay,okay hold up you want to do what" Pepper yells. Peter draws back, in pain "hey, enhanced hearing remember no yelling at close range" Peter says. "Sorry" pepper remarks. "And yes, mom I want to reveal my identity, I'm tired of lying and I can't keep this secret forever, it'll be revealed eventually but I want that on my own terms" Peter says "I told him two months wait at best" Tony chimes. Pepper smiles "sound logic, but we'll do it in one" she says and the small family joins the other avengers in their weird world for another end to another great day.