Part 13 (Amends)

Peter hated it, he wanted to be so angry with everyone for just turning on him, and himself for his treatment of them. "Damnit" he swore as again he lost focus and burned his food. He discarded his failed attempt in the trash and opted to get ready for the day. He left in jeans, a white V-neck and a leather Jacket and sports shoes. When he got outside he put on his sunglasses and hopped into his uncle's old 1965 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and told the Acadec group to meet at the school, and that he has something to say.

(Midtown)

The group stood as peter walked in, All flinching from his outburst last time. "Look, I'm going to be pointedly clear with you, I'm hurt. I never thought ya'll would trust Flash's word over me, I've never felt more betrayed by the group I called brothers and sisters, my family, I know the way I reacted was wrong and I won't ever do it again" Peter said. Ned smiled sadly "it's okay man, we did some dumb shit too" he said. "Don't you have a superhero team to speak with" Betty asked.
"Yes, and Ned,MJ,Betty and Cindy I want ya'll to come with" peter says. "sure peter" Cindy says.

The 5 made it to the Mustang out front and drove off. Not more than 4 hours and 30 minutes later they made it to the avengers compound. Peter and his friends got out and tony got them inside, in front of the avengers "Look, I know the things I did can't be forgiven, especially in Nat's case I had no right, but I felt betrayed and hurt that you all had cast me out so easily. I acted irrational and I'm sorry, not even my reasoning can justify my actions" Peter said with guilt "It's okay pete, I'm not mad" Natasha said "welcome back son" Tony said. Wanda rushed in and kissed peter "love you pete" she said "I love you too wanda" peter says, an incredible weight had been lifted from him.