goodbye draco

Okay cause like i'm having such a mental breakdown right now and i just really wanted to right this ...

WARNINGS: CURSING , MENTION OF DEAD/SUICIDE,  DEPRESSION

Y/n pov :
You were sick of it , all the problems you already had been dealing with and now this also came on top of it , your boyfriend for 4 fk years , cheating on you , dumping you like you were nothing , draco fk malfoy , he told you he never want to see you again , so why not making his dream come true huh? You grabbed a pen and a paper and started writing a letter , telling draco how you feel cause of him , cause really this is all his fault

(The letter)
Dear draco , i'm sorry , sorry that i didn't realize how hard i fucked up your life , i'm sorry my father died and i was sad about it wanted to talk about it with my boyfriend, i'm sorry that I wasn't in the best mood because of it and i wasn't cheering around that he died , sorry that that made you hate me , that i wanted to talk about my feeling and sometimes couldn't smile at your hilarious jokes . I needed you , to comfort me , to hold me in your arms telling me it would be okay , i had you we would go through this together. But you on the otherhand started fucking my best friend , while i was crying in my room wishing you were there you were fucking her , telling her you love her , you were gonna break up with me and so you did , while i just came back from visiting my fathers grave , a simple note with 2 words "we're over" not caring about what happend , sitting in the great hall kissing her while i sat opposite you , looking me straight in the eyes with that stupid smirk of yours. I really needed you , atleast i tought i did , turns out you don't need anyone , they're all gonna let you fall in the end , pushing you away like you're nothing , treating you like fk garbage . Well i hope you're happy , i heard what you said about not wanting to see me anymore, so that's what i'm doing,  giving you your wish.
Turns out not everyone gets they're happy ending
Love y/n

You shoved the letter trough his door walking to the astronomy tower , a little part of you didn't wanna do this , wanted draco to run upstairs hold you in his arms telling you he made a mistake but the other side knew that this is what you have to do , to finally find peace
So that's what you did , lifting your legs over the trailing from the astronomy tower , feeling the wind hit your face , it felt like everything was slow motion , feeling yourself falling the the ground , a mumbled scream , signaling he was there , he saw the letter .
Finally reaching the cold stone floor , a mumbled sight of the clouds,  the tower you just jumped of before everything went black .