Filthy

***This chapter contains smut***

Erwin and Y/N were always together after dinner. Some nights they worked. Some nights they read books on the couch with their legs entwined under soft blankets. Either way, the night ended with them lying in bed talking until one of them fell asleep.

She spent every night in his bed for almost a week, but they hadn't actually slept together again. It wasn't on purpose, they usually just got distracted enjoying each other's company. But today Y/N was ready to break that habit. He mentioned last night that he had a meeting after lunch, so she decided to surprise him during lunch.

Y/N knocked on his door, and he called out for her to come in. He was standing behind his desk with his sleeves rolled up his forearms. His jacket was on the back of the chair. Y/N could see the muscles in his shoulders as he leaned one arm on the desk. His other hand held the papers that he was looking at.

When he looked up, a few strands of his blond hair fell onto his forehead. His face melted into a smirk at the sight of Y/N.

"Miss me already, little one? It's only been a few hours."

He put the papers down and slid his hands into his pockets. He tilted his chin up and smiled down at her as she approached him. This playful side of him had been slowly emerging over the last day or so. Y/N loved how mischievous he looked.

"I can't help myself." She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned back for a kiss.

Erwin obliged and he planted his lips on hers. His hands reached down and palmed her ass. Y/N quietly moaned against his mouth, but Erwin pulled back.

"As much as I want to continue," he pressed his erection against her as proof, "you have to le-"

A knock and call came from the hallway. Erwin's head snapped to the closed office door.

"Fuck," Erwin muttered. He stepped away and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I thought your meeting was after lunch?" Y/N whispered at him.

"I knew you were falling asleep last night!" Erwin chuckled. "It's during lunch."

"Fuck..." Y/N repeated Erwin. "I can hide under the desk."

Y/N crouched down and looked under his desk. There was plenty of space, and she would be completely hidden from the other side.

"Y/N, no. You can go in my room."

A louder knock banged against the door.

"Erwin?" Levi called out.

Y/N settled under the desk and motioned for Erwin to sit. He hesitated for a brief moment before he sighed.

"Come in," Erwin said as he sat down and scooted his chair in.

"Hello!" Hange greeted Erwin while Levi stayed quiet.

"Hello Hange, Levi, Cadet."

Oh, there's a third person.

Y/N sat quietly while they conducted the meeting. She only partially paid attention to the conversation; the third person was apparently a cadet from the Military Police. However, after about ten minutes, Y/N was beyond bored and couldn't stop staring at Erwin's thighs.

Without making a sound, she settled between his knees and trailed her hands up his thighs. He lurched forward in surprise.

"You okay, Commander?" Hange asked.

Erwin cleared his throat. "Yes, I pulled a muscle at the gym the other day."

"Better slow down, old man. You might throw out a hip." Levi taunted.