New Girl

Lisa POV:

Lisa POV:

As I entered the school nothing was new...People staring at me with horror, people running away and people looking away..

Am I really that intimidating?

This is all because of that one incident...

The guy straight up groped me what do you expect me to do?Of course I'm gonna knock him out...

Whatever I don't care...

I put my books into my locker and was about to close it before I heard a conversation between some girls.

"Did you see that new girl and her boyfriend?"
"Yeah he's so hot,She doesn't deserve him"
"We should get them to break up,I want him to be mine"
"Not if I get him first"

What is wrong with this school....

Skip to class

"Okay everyone we have 2 new students Joining us today,please introduce yourselves"

"Hello everyone my name is Roseanne Park but you can call me Rosé or Rosie,I hope we can be friends" The blonde girl gave us a bright smile but some of the girls gave her dirty looks..

All this over a b-

"Hello my names Jeon Jungkook"

So he's the guy....

"Okay Rosé you can sit next to Lisa at the back,Jungkook you can sit next to Mingyu,let's begin this lesson shall we?"

She walked over to me smiling and gave me a bow before sitting next to me.

"Hi,Lisa right?"
"Mhm"
"Can we be friends?"
"You sure you want that?"
"What do you mea-"

"Rosé,Give me one of your pens,I forgot mine" We both looked over to who said that...Her boyfriend..

The girl grabbed one of her spare pens and tossed it over to him.

"Thanks" He winked and she rolled her eyes.

They're a cute couple...I guess?

"Anyways what was I saying?"
"Nothing, just use my book to copy down our recent notes"
"Okay,thank you Lisa"

(Time skip)

It was lunch,and the hot topic was still.
'That new girl and her boyfriend'

"Let's threaten her into breaking up with him"
"Let's blackmail her "
"Let's spread rumors about her"

What the fuck..

I ignored all the disgusting gossiping and walked over to my table at the back of the cafeteria..

"Finally some peace and quiet"

I was about to take a bite of my burger when a group of girls sat infront of me..

God..What do they want now...

"Lisa,You see that new girl?Roseen?"
"It's Roseanne"
"No one fucking cares,well look at her"

I looked over to her,She was trying to talk to everyone...guess she's trying to find someone to sit with..

"Look how pathetic she is"
"She looks pretty normal to me"
"Shut up"
Girl-

"Well look at her hot boyfriend Jungkook" She pointed toward the guy surrounded by girls...Looks like he's having a nice time...did he forget about his girlfriend?

"What about him?"
"Well I need your help"

I suddenly laughed.

"Hah!You?Need my help?Bitch you're fucking Kim Aerin one of the biggest bullies here,You think I'm gonna help you?"
"Come on,if you help us we'll help get your reputation better"Aerin

I looked into her eyes..

"What do you want?"
"I'm gonna go over there and 'accidentally' mess my food on her,you're gonna take a video of it then post it"
"Why are you asking me to do that?Just ask one of your minions"
"Because they're gonna be with me laughing at her,besides,when the school finds out the video is going around they're gonna think we made it so I need you to take my phone,take a video then I'll send it to you to post it"

"And how will that benefit me?"
"Use an anonymous account and I know you have access to the school blog which is the main reason I'm asking you"

...

"Okay..."

They smirked

Rosé pov:

This whole day I've been trying to make friends but why do I have a feeling no one likes me...Do they think I look weird?Do I look scary?

After class I was trying to put my books away but a group of girls kept pushing into me making me fall..

Now at lunch no one wants me to sit with them...

"Ew go away slut,Hah!Not even your boyfriend cares about you"
What the hell, why do they keep calling me that...

I was about to ask the next group of people when those same group of girls walked towards me fast...

Oh god...

But I was too late when one of them spilled all their food on me...

"OH NO!Omg,I'm so sorry,I didn't mean for that to happen"Aerin
"My clothes..."
"Aww your clothes are ruined...too bad,but don't worry..it didn't look good on you anyways"Aerin
"Your skirt is anyways too short as well,What?Don't tell me,You're trying to get all the boys attention?"One of them said and they all laughed...

They were laughing at me...I was covered in food and they were laughing at me...Everyone was staring at me as I stood in humiliation...
Tears formed in my eyes...

I ran away

Jungkook pov:

Rosé ran away and I was about to run after her when suddenly someone spoke.

"YAH KIM AERIN!" Her face...She's from my class...Lisa...

She walked over to Aerin and showed her what looked like a phone...

Suddenly she through it onto the ground and harshly stepping onto it.

"YAH MY PHONE!"Aerin

She then walked over to another table,Grabbed a tray of food and...

Through it onto her...

"YAH LISA!WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"One of Aerin's friends yelled
"YOU BITCH!"She was about to slap Lisa but she grabbed her hand

"Hah..Me?A bitch?Looks like you don't like it when you get a taste of your own medicine, Go apologize to Rosé before I do more than just throw you with food"

"Let's get out of here girls, she's a fucking psycho!"

Wow...That was....

Hot....

-

-

-