Chaelisa

Lisa Pov:

Lisa Pov:

Call me whatever you want,think about me however you want,but I'm not a bully...Well...I may not handle situations like these in the right way but I just can't stand Aerin....

I ran out the cafeteria trying to find Rosé.

Rosé pov:

I sat in the bathroom stall crying...
I'm really getting bullied on my first day..and I didn't even do anything wrong...

"Rosé?" I heard someone suddenly call my name
"Please go away"
"It's Lisa.."

Lisa?

I opened the stall door and saw her leaning against the sink holding....A uniform?

"What are you doing here?"
"I saw what happened..I'm sorry,I have a spare skirt and shirt if you want tho,I see your clothes are dirty"She said smiling holding out the clothes.

I wiped my tears.

"Hmm,how embarrassing of me,Thank you Lisa..how come you have these with you tho?"
"I always had them in my locker,I'm quite prepared, we look like we're the same size,I'm sure it will fit you"She smiled and I took the clothes.

"You're so nice,The only nice person I've met so far" I smiled back at her,I would've hugged her but I don't wanna get her dirty.

She look quite sad tho...Normally her face is just emotionless,she always had a poker face,but I could see pain in her eyes..

"You okay?"
"Yeah its just...most people around here find me intimidating..but..I'm glad you don't.."She looked up
"You?Intimidating?You literally look so nice!I guess we're both misunderstood here"

"Yeah..Rosé?..You know when you asked me to be your friend?I think...I think I'd like that" She held my hand

"REALLY!?Wah!Thank you so much Lisa!You're my first friend here,I hope we can get closer so I can call you my best friend "  I held her hand back and couldn't control my happiness

"You're actually my only friend here too"Lisa
"Really?Wow..Looks like we just have each other then"
"What about your boyf-" Lisa was cut off when the bell indicating our next period rang.

"You better get dressed quick,I'll tell the teacher you'll be late"
"Okay,thank you again Lisa"

She smiled then ran out.

I don't understand how someone like Lisa could look intimidating to someone, yes she has a poker face most of the time, but her face looks like a doll,she's so pretty and not even a poker face can make her look scary...

What's with people and their judgmental thoughts...

-

-

-