Can't help it

Lisa Pov:

Lisa Pov:

"OMG GUYS!Are you okay!?"Jennie and Taehyung came running towards us.
"Yeah...we are,thanks to Jungkook" I have him a light smile.He still looked a bit uncomfortable tho.I feel bad.

"What happened?Did you go into the water with your clothes on?"Jennie
"Yeah...Kinda.."
"Oh..Did you guys get the drinks?We were waiting so long but you didn't come back"Taehyung

"Sorry we didn't-"
"Here,you guys take it,I watched it all,you can have these drinks for free you've gone through a lot"The shop keeper came running towards us holding the 4 bottle of sprites

"No,it's okay I'll pay"Jungkook said reaching for his pockets.

"Fuck.."Jungkook
"What?"Jennie
"It must've fallen in the ocean.."Jungkook
"Shit did you have any personal information in there?"Jennie
"No,just money,but not much,it's okay"Jungkook

This is all my fault...

"Hey,it's okay I'll pay I'm the oldest one here anyways"Taehyung
"No I'm serious kids,just have them for free"The shop keeper then through the drinks and we caught it immediately.

"Sorry guys,this is my fault"
"Lisa it's fine,really.."Jungkook said holding my hand.He was looking straight in my eyes making my heart go crazy...No..Stop...he's Rosé's boyfriend...

I lightly took my hand from his and smiled.

"Thank you again"

He smiled back "No problem"

"Yah,we wanna know what's happening too!"Jennie

No one POV:

They then enjoyed their time at the beach talking and having fun.Lisa and Jungkook got closer to the point where they could finally have a full on conversation without Lisa ignoring him or bringing up Rosé.No arguments took place.

Lisa pov:
At home
10pm

I layed in my bed staring at the ceiling talking a bite of my bar of chocolate.

I cant stop thinking about him,his mom died trying to save him.That must've been Terrifying..All I did was be mean to him instead of trying to understand...

'Treat others how you want them to treat you'

I never really liked that phrase but I see now...I wish people would stop thinking of me like a bully...So why am I judging him before getting to know him?

Suddenly I got a notification from my phone.An unknown member messaged me.

Hey Lisa