wrong idea

Lisa POV

I sat in my room crying.I'm such a jerk..I don't deserve love..I don't deserve friends..I don't deserve anyone..

Rosé my first best friend..First person not to judge me and here I go falling for her boyfriend.Ive spend hours slapping myself trying to admit I don't have feelings for him but I can't.

Why...Why Jungkook...Why must you play with Rosé's heart...Why must you play with mine too..Why must I be so sensitive and gullible..Falling for a guy I met a month ago...Knowing he has a girlfriend...WHY WAS I GONNA I KISS HIM BACK!?WHY DID I LET HIM KISS ME!?

And the worse part of it all making me disgusted in myself was the fact that kiss made me fall for him even more..

Suddenly my phone rang..Rosé...She's been trying to call me whole day but I ignored...I couldn't bare talk to her...I'm a jerk...

I then felt bad..she's been trying to call me whole day and she's probably worried by now,I don't deserve her concern after what I did...

I then pressed answer.

"LISA YOU FINALLY ANSWERED!"
"H-hi Rosé"
"Anyways are you okay?You haven't answered any of my calls!?"
"Sorry..My phone died and my charger broke.."

I lied wow.. First I kiss her boyfriend and then I lie?I'm a horrible friend..

"Okay..well I'm glad you're okay.By the way you're coming to Jungkook's party right?Please come"
"Rosé...I'm sorry..I'm a jerk...I'm so so sorry..."
"You're not coming?"

"Rosé...I'm not good with parties..."
"Please come...If you don't come you're a bad friend" I was caught off guard when she said that..

I've already done enough.. I don't want to make her feel more bad...

"Fine...By the way where is it?"
"My house"
"Okay..."

We talked a bit more then hung up..

"I have the audacity to step in her house after that...hah..." I laughed at myself.

Next day time of the party.

I stood infront of the house and saw a whole lot of people..most from our school...I'm guessing her parents aren't home...

I hesitated to walk into her house but eventually made it...
I wanted to break down as soon as I saw her notice me with a big smile on her face waving.

I gave a her a light smile and she walked over to me.

"I'm glad you're here,Jungkook will be too"

That's when I felt every organ in my body move...Like a big weight had fallen onto me and i was falling into a deep black hole...

She just stood there smiling at me while i looked at her guilty...Guilt was rushing over me...I wanted to start crying...She's looking at me not knowing the horrible thing ive done and once she finds out what ive done she'll just be heart broken...her best friend and boyfriend betrayed her..I don't deserve to be here..