He's everywhere

5:00 friday

5:00 friday

Lisa pov:

And that's how the week went, Jungkook annoying me the whole time, he kept asking me to hang out after school but I declined every time.

Today is finally Friday and I'll be hanging out with one of my other friends.She used to be in our school but graduated last year.Jennie Kim,I got close to her as she helped our grade with baking class.I wasn't really good at it but she offered to help me after school and we became close by doing so.

I then heard a car honking outside,I looked out and saw it was her boyfriend's car.We'll be going to the beach.It is quite late,but this is more of Just a breathing in the air and chill hangout.We aren't gonna swim or tan or whatever people do at the beach.

"Guys, Jennie is here,I'll be doing now"
"Okay,enjoy yourself sweetheart " My mom said,I waved them goodbye and ran outside to the car.

I opened the back door and was about to enter until I saw someone.

"JUNGKOOK!?"
"Come Lisa get in" Taehyung

I got in the car next to Jungkook

"Hey Lisa " he smirked at me
"Um Taehyung since when were you working as an uber driver?"

Taehyung laughed.
"What are you talking about Lisa?"Taehyung
"What is this guy doing here?"
"You know him?"Jennie
"He's in my class.."

"Great,See Jennie I told you it wouldn't be a big deal,They know each other"Taehyung
"You know this guy Taehyung?"
"Yeah he's a close friend of mine,met him at a internet cafe"

"So why is he coming with?"
"Because Taehyung 'accidentally' planned to hang out with both you me,and Jungkook,so he'll be with us for the day"

Scratch 'relaxing' to 'a day with an asshole for 3 hours'

"Come on Lisa,why are you acting like I'm such a bad person?"Jungkook

I chuckled

"Why aren't you hanging out with Rosé instead if you know Taehyung has plans!?" I Yelled
"Why do you keep mentioning Rosé in every one of our conversations!?"He yelled back
"BECAUSE SHE'S YOUR FUCKING GIRL-"
"HEY HEY NO SWEARING IN THIS CAR!"Taehyung

"Yeah guys calm down before you make Taehyung crash and kill us all" Jennie laughed.

I just looked away staring at the window and ignored his existince.

"You know it's actually good Jungkook is here,now me and Jennie can take pictures while you guys hangout "

Good my ass.

-

-

-