Blinded

Lunch

Lunch

Lisa pov:

"Lisa,I washed your clothes yesterday and ironed it,thank you so much"Rosé
"Welcome,did you tell your parents about the bullying?"
"No..I don't wanna make a big deal of out of it,I wanna live a peaceful life here"

"I just realized,we don't know much about each other,so where did you live before?"
"Well me and my mom used to live in Australia before she met another man In busan and got remarried and we moved to Seoul"

"I see,I moved here when I was 13 with my parents,they own a Thai restaurant here"
"Wahh,You should take me there,I love food and would love to meet the people who raised such an amazing woman like you"She wiggled her eye brows.

"Yah,Roseanne Park,are you flirting with me?"
"Maybe I am Lalisa" She stared at me seductively before we both laughed.

"What planet are we living in?Is Lisa actually smiling!?" I heard someone say

Psh I've smiled many times before.

I was about to ask Rosé another question when someone sat down next to Rosé wrapping their arms around her shoulders.

"Hey girls"

Not jungkook again..this guy is so annoying...

"What are you doing?Go to your friends"Rosé
"Woah woah,is there a problem with me sitting here?"Jungkook

"Yes actually, Lisa said you're annoying" She laughed.

I smirked at him and he look annoyed.

My turn to annoy him..

"Me?Annoying?You're the one who doesn't know basic manners!"He defend himself
"Excuse me I'm focused on my work,I don't need distractions"
"You're calling me a distraction?"Jungkook

"Yes,that's exactly what I'm calling you"

He was about to talk again when someone stood by our table.

"Jungkook,I want to talk about something"

It was a girl,one of the girls he sat with yesterday, I looked at Rosé but she was too busy munching on her food.Guess she's not the jealous type.

"Sure" He finally got up and left with the girl
"Rosé?"
"Hmm?"She replied wiping her mouth
"Are you not..bothered?He hangs out with so much girls"
"Of course not,I know him,he won't do something he'll regret later"She smiled with the food still in her mouth making her cheeks look fluffy.Like a chipmunk.

Next class

Great...Now I have to sit next to him again...

I sat down while he was busy on his phone.Does he ever listen in class?
I just put my bag on the floor and took out my chemistry books.

I knew he was staring at me,I could feel it.

"Lisa?"
I ignored him

"I know you're listening"
Unfortunately

"Well wanna go somewhere after school?"
Suddenly Rosé's repeated in my head.
'I know him,he won't do something he'll regret'

She gives this guy too much trust.

"No"
"Why not?"
"Take Rosé home and take care of her,stop bothering me please"

"What has Rosé got to do with this?"

My mouth dropped.My left eye was twitching and I was hella confused.

Is he SERIOUS!?@?#*@¥×(#&$&

"Mr Oh" I suddenly raise my hand.
"Yes Lisa?"Mr Oh
"Can I please change my seat?"
"Why?Are you not comfortable there?"

I looked at Jungkook and he was laughing.....Shameless....

"No,I'm actually not"
"Okay,you can sit here in the front where no one else is sitting so no one else has to move,but only for my lesson,your homeroom teacher will have to decide on you permanently changing seats"Mr Oh

"Okay thank you sir"

I looked at Rosé and she was confused.Like giving me a 'what's wrong?' Look.

I smiled shaking my head.

I don't think I'm yet in the right place to tell her about her boyfriend. What if she thinks I'm just trying to get her boyfriend and take him for myself?What if she thinks I'm a jerk?And if I tell her and she trusts me she'll just end up being heart broken.I haven't been her friend long enough to do that.

After school

I went over to Jisoo's house.One of my mom's friends daughters.She recently got married to her husband few months ago and she invited me over to help her make a cake.

"So basically you're telling me,you made a friend,Rosé,and you think her boyfriend is a cheater?"Jisoo
"Well I'm not gonna say cheater since I haven't seen him cheat on her with anyone, but he's just...how do I explain it..."

"He hangs out with a lot of girls and asks them out?"
"Well I don't know if him asking me to hang out after school as asking someone out,and I also don't know if he asks other girls that,but I definitely know that he knows many of the girls at the school have a crush on him,but he still hangs out with them while having a girlfriend"

"And you're scared to tell her?"Jisoo
"Yeah..."
"Well wait a little,because by now if he is a cheater he's probably cheated on her already,so if he makes a move on you,or you see him making a move on any other girl,USE YOUR CAMERA AND TAKE A FUCKING VIDEO!"

"YAH!No need to yell!"
"Sorry,it's just this shit happens in movies so much when the solution is so easy."

"Lisa...Yes it will hurt Rosé,but it's for the best,you're almost adults and are about to enter the real world,do you really want your friend entering that world with an asshole by her side?"

"No...I don't"
"Well then you know what to do.TAKE A DAMN VIDEO!!OR ATLEAST A FUCKING PICTURE!"
"Yah stop yelling!!!"

-

-

-