Author's Final words

You guys, I want to start by saying thank you, thank you, thank you for making Welcome to Vogue such a success. I am so happy and proud to have seen this beautiful work of art come to life and see it now come to such a beautiful end.

You all made this possible, you kept me going, you kept me excited and in love. This story has such a special meaning to me. As a member of a minority group myself, sharing a story that sees a powerful woman battle with the constant criticism that society throws at her and her community, and do so with such drive and elegance has been a blessing.

It's taken me three months, since the thought first came to my mind, to this very day to develop and bring this story to life, and so with the respect and delicacy that it deserves and mandates. Welcome to Vogue, a story for the ages, that's how I like to see her. A story that no matter the time, no matter how old it will always have something to say, something to bring out in you.

Marritza's story has barely begun and I can't wait to see what becomes of her. I hope you all enjoyed this wild journey filled with ups and downs, and that alongside it, you learned, grew, and educated yourself. I hope this story has helped you and moved you the way it did me.

Queer youth are 120% more likely to experience homelessness, 42% has seriously considered attempting suicide, 92% have reported that politics negatively impacted their health, so let's continue working on building a world that puts aside the barriers created by ignorance and start planting the seed for a better tomorrow, just like Elenor, LuiG, Marritza, and so many others have done for one another.

Welcome to Vogue might have come to an end, but I hope the message of this story lives with you for years to come. I classified this story as a Romance, and it is not your typical, girl meets boy, boy treats her bad and then realizes the mistake he made, he repents and she forgives him and they both live happily ever after.

And it's why I chose Romance, because to me, this is a love letter to self-love, to finding your truth, your autonomy and owning it, owning who you are, and living unapologetically, so I hope that you, my dear reader, share this story or whatever lesson you learned with others and continue to grow as a person.

Now, with that being said, I want to announce that Marritza's story isn't over, I don't know when, I don't know how long it will take, but she will be back to tell you the story of how after finding herself, she was able to love someone else and help others do the same as she did. So make sure to follow me and my updates for I will be announcing a release day further down the line.

Until her story returns, be sure to check up on yourself, your loved ones and those who you may think are in need, for one simple "how are you?" can change a person's day!!

And don't forget; do everything with pride, joy, and love
💜🤍💜

Sincerely: A. Vlad creator and writer of Welcome to Vogue