Epilogue

My children and I raise our glasses of champagne "to Elenor and everything she gave us without even knowing so" I look at them gracefully. Sandro looks at me "so, I love the story and I hope you keep telling us more because you haven't even covered your wedding"

I start laughing and look at my beautiful and handsome husband "that bit of story takes place a few years later, but worry not, maybe one day will get there, in the meantime, let's celebrate life" I stand from the floor and stare at a picture from the shelves, Ricchie looks over my shoulder "you still look the same".

"This picture brings back memories, the memories of what it was, and what will never be again. I mean" I take a deep breath and hold it in for a few seconds before letting it out "there I was, in the left corner of this picture, saddened that the world as I knew it would come to change, but that the memory of who she was in life would be with me forever" a tear runs down my face as I grab the picture from the shelf, I smile "Elenor might be gone, but her legacy lives in me and therefore, in all of us"

I hand the picture to Lilibeth as the rest of my children surround her "this was Elenor's last pride?" Asks me Sandro and at that moment Angel walks in through the front door "no my dear, that was Elenor's last wish, to have us all together, because I believe that no matter where she's at, she continues to live with pride" Lilibeth hands me back the picture and I run my hand through my young face, barely recognizable by the time that has past, and stares at the picture as I put it back on the shelf, my most precious possession, by the side of my most glorious trophies.