☀︎︎❦Rengoku X Tanjiro❦☀︎︎

Ah yes more fluff just cause, but anyway this is a swap Au where Tanjiro is the sun hashira and Rengoku is his disciple hope you enjoy! ♥︎
__________________________
𝟛rd Person POV
An enthusiastic laugh could be heard from the flame estate, and it was no one other than Kyojuro Rengoku the descendant of Tanjiro Kamado the Sun hashira. Some workers don't appreciate that loud noise but they admit it helps them get up in the morning "ah hello rengoku!" Rengoku turned around to a worker that just woke up "good morning!" "How long do you plan to train?" "Until Kamado~sama comes out! We have meditation to do" rengoku said setting down the wooden katana he was holding "I see, well go on with what your doing I'm sure Kamado~kun will come out soon".

Meanwhile with the sun hashira he was sleeping the whole time. After a few more minutes of sleeping he finally awoke from his deep sleep with a little bit of his hair in his faces when he woke up he jolted up remembering he had to meet Rengoku to practice mediation. He quickly got out of bed grabbing a cream kimono with a black haori to go over it he put a nice burgundy hairpin in and left his room. Walking a little fast he made it and saw his descendant training with a wooden katana. "Hello rengoku~san! How's your training going?" He said as he walked closer to rengoku

ℝengoku POV
"Hello Rengoku~san! How's your training?" He spoke while flashing a smile to me, I always thought that Kamado~sama's smile was filled with warmth and pure love "It went just like always Kamado~sama!" I said kind of loudly but I'm sure he didn't mind "alright well let's get to mediating then!" He then gave me a smile that I really loved "Hai!". We were walking to wisteria trees since it's a really quiet yet beautiful area. We found a place to sit and start meditating.

𝕋ime Skip_____________𝟛𝟘 minutes❤︎
I opened my eyes about to tell him that I finally focused but when I opened my eyes the wind was blowing through his hair looking like a pure angel. After a few more minutes he opened his eyes and looked straight at me I looked back and we stayed like that for a few seconds until he turned his head quickly "I-I'm so sorry but did you get to focus?" I nodded my head and he smiled softly I'm very glad to have a successor like you".

I blushed a bit at what he said but I kept it cool "Thank you Kamado~sama!" He then chuckled and got up from the floor I got up as well and we walked back to the sun estate. While were walking I heard something in the bushes so I tapped Kamad~sama's shoulder "hm?" "Did you here rustling?" "Actually I did" I then heard it again, I looked at Kamado~sama and he had this stern look (it's just how yoriichi looked)

 While were walking I heard something in the bushes so I tapped Kamad~sama's shoulder "hm?" "Did you here rustling?" "Actually I did" I then heard it again, I looked at Kamado~sama and he had this stern look (it's just how yoriichi looked)

(On Pinterest but I couldn't find the person)
He had his hand on his katana which I thought looked beautiful. After a little more rustling a little white bunny came out I looked over at him again and he a potato face, honestly I did too. After I snapped back to reality I saw his face softened at the sight of the bunny he kneeled down and but both of his hands out so the bunny could get on them.

𝕋anjiro POV
I picked up the bunny and tilted my head it tilted back to me and jumped a little when it did that I started to rub it 's head it snuggled closer rubbing it's head on my palm "isn't he lovely?" I said happily "it's so cute!' I said again he looked at the bunny in awe I set down the bunny in my pocket but kept his head out. I looked up at the sky and noticed that it was turning into a pink fading into a orange yellow "we should get back it getting a little late now" I saw rengoku~kun nod his head and we started walking.

꓄꒐ꂵꏂ ꇙꀘ꒐ꉣ✌︎︎________❤︎ 7 years
(T 23 || R 25)

ℝengoku POV
I was walking back to a certain estate I always go to since I just got back from a mission, I then saw a fellow coworker which we get along well "Have you seen Kamado-sama?" 'I think I saw him go to the wisteria area" I nodded my head and said my thanks. I walked away going towards the wisteria and saw him on a edge of a little cliff but not too high, he seemed to be enjoying the time there so I was gonna leave until "I know your here Rengoku, why don't you sit down with me?" And I did just that I sat down with him and he gave me a warm smile and looked right back into the beautiful wisteria.

"Isn't the wisteria lovely" his voice sounded so calm and relaxed "it is isn't it?"
He just chuckled at my response, I noticed he was gonna get up so I just got up and waited. Once he got up he stumbled and almost fell so I caught him. I guess he sat for too long "are you alright?" He then nodded his head in response but I still had my arms around him while he was looking the other direction.

𝟛rd person POV
Tanjiro then looked up at rengoku who had a lovely smile on his face he blushed a little but then decided to say something "wow..you've gotten taller since I last seen you" "It's because of your amazing training that brought me here today!" Tanjiro then chuckled at the response while rengoku loosened his grip. Tanjiro then stood straight back up and started talking a little more. "So rengoku what's your comfort place?, I'm pretty sure you can tell mine is the wisteria or just nature in general" "Hm.. probably with you" Tanjiro blushed at the sudden response and just covered his face with his hands. Meanwhile rengoku wanted to tease him a little more "Tanjiro..?" "Hm?" The younger then looked up at him with a confused look "do you perhaps like me Tan-ji-ro?" He said with a smug look that made Tanjiro blush even more.

He then nodded his head in response waiting to get rejected, as he was about to get out of his grip he got pulled back and met with Rengoku's golden eyes "well I do too" Tanjiro's eyes shined and widen at the sudden answer. He smiled softly and rapped his arms around rengoku pulling him into a warm hug filled with love and affection "I love you.." "I love you too darling" they pulled away from the interaction and smiled at each other. And without any hesitation rengoku picked up tanjiro bridal style making tanjiro blush and tense up a bit he then kissed his cheek making rengoku blush a little as well. They walked back to estate and rengoku carried tanjiro into his room setting him down softly "I'm gonna leave real quick can you stay here?"

ℝengoku POV

He nodded his head and I left the room, I then ran into the thunder hashira, Zenitsu. "ah rengoku could you hand this paper to Tanjiro? it's something that he got out of know where" "sure!" I grabbed the papers and then went to get what I wanted, I went over to the wisteria and gathered a couple making it a bouquet with different flowers here and there. After I got enough flowers I went the nearest town to grab a few gifts for him.

Back at the estate__________❤︎

I opened the door and saw that he was curled up in a fluffy blanket I had. I walked up to him and nudged him slightly to wake him up he shuffled in his sleep a bit so I nudged him a little harder and he woke up I gave him the gifts and the bouquet "Aw you didn't have to" " but I wanted to" he chuckled and grabbed the teddy bear cuddling slightly while looking at me "Thank you Rengoku~kun!" He said as he looked at me sweetly "of course love" I sat on the edge of the bed and got closer to him he rested his head on my shoulder so I just stayed there I realized I needed to give the papers so I handed them to him "what are these?" "Zenitsu wanted me to give these to you, he said they were important" "ah ok"

He opened the papers and just started reading over them he put them to the side and rested his head back on my shoulder "so what is it?" "Just some paper work that needs to get done I have a few days to do it so I'm not in a rush" "alright" after awhile I started getting a little tired and notice he was to "come on lets get changed we both have things to do tomorrow he noded his head and got up walking to the other room. After a few minutes he came out in the purple yukata  I went in the room next and changed as well

I went back out to be greeted by him sleeping peacefully I got in the futon with him and wrapped my arms behind him stuffing my face in the crook of his neck in the process. I sighed happily and fell asleep

"Good night love"
Was the last this I heard

𝟛rd Person POV
As Tanjiro placed flowers on his lovers tombstone he let a few tears drop as he stared at the day he past horrible memories flowing back in his head as he saw akaza pierce his stomach with his own fist he collapsed on to his knees crying filled with pain and anger out of no where his vision went black. "Kamado Tanjiro is pronounced dead from starvation and overdose of pills"

Was the last thing heard about Tanjiro Kamado's death
_________________________
Word count: 1730
Ah yes don't you just love a sad ending
Anyway I'm really sorry it came out so late I honestly expected to come out sooner then this but I hoped you liked it goodbye!