☔︎︎☽Sabito X Tanjiro☽☔︎︎

More angst as you can see I love angst but onto the story
This where sabito finds out that Tanjiro passed the final section but gets attacked find out more after reading also sabito can take shape in his original body but in his present age so he's 20 a little bit of lime
_____________𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟☘︎︎________
𝕋anjiro POV
After I killed the demon I started walking back to urokodaki's place I felt like someone was watching me but I just thought it was me. I was half way there until a demon came and attacked. I unsheathed my sword and swung at their neck but missed, I couldn't do many things because of how tired I was but I kept trying to push myself then everything went black

𝟛rd ℙerson POV
The demon also known as upper moon two sliced Tanjiro's hip making him bleed out, He was still trying to fight back but got kicked in the stomach hitting a tree in the process. As doma (did I spell that right?) walked up to Tanjiro to see if he was alive he smirked feeling satisfied that he killed his masters enemy. He walked into the dark leaving him out cold lied down on the could ground

Meanwhile with Urokodaki
'Where is Tanjiro? Did he.. no he couldn't have right?' As Sakanji got up and went to the rock where sabito and makomo "Sabito?" As Urokodaki waited he saw a figure as he expected it was Sabito "yes?"
"Could you go down the path from the final section and check if Tanjiro is there" all Sabito did was nod his head. Even though he acts cold and straight forward deep inside for Tanjiro he has a soft spot but he was worried for Tanjiro

As Sabito started walking to the path about fifteen minutes had passed and he was almost halfway into the path, a few minutes passed and he saw something in the distance. As he picked up the pace he noticed Tanjiro's lifeless body as he hurriedly kneeled down to check if he had a pulse it took a moment for him to realize that he had a slow pulse, As we know doma checked to see if he had pulse but it was a slow one which makes it harder to tell if there alive or not.

Sabito quickly picked up Tanjiro using a peice of cloth from his kimono closing the big wound on his hip. He could hear his breathing but it was shaky and slow.

𝟙𝟟 minutes later______♡︎

As sabito walked through the entrance he walked over to Urokodaki and shiwed him Tanjiro "What happend to him..?!" "I don't know but he has a pulse though it's very slow" "I heard theres a doctor named Tamayo near our area try taking him there it should be enough time to make it"
Sabito nodded his head already on the path to Tamayo's building.

𝕊abito POV
Walking in front of the building I knocked on the door waiting for a response then the door opened to a very beautiful lady "oh my what happened here?" "I don't know but a suspect a demon or and uppermoon might have attacked him" "that could be possible but lets hurry and get him to the recovery bed" I walked in room placing Tanjiro on bed carefully "Will he be ok?" "He'll be fine I promise" she said as she got some herbs and other things I waited on a chair she had in another room waiting then she walked in with her head down "is something wrong?" "Your friend didn't..." my eyes widen at her answer "He-he what?" "He's gone I'm so sorry" she said as she turned her head.

I was stunned at what she said that I just got up and left walking to Urokodaki home "Sabito,where is Tanjiro?" "He's gone" " you don't mean.." "yes I do" I said as I walked over to the rock turning back into a ghost I sat there thinking of so many ways I could have prevented this blaming myself for nit be there sooner.

𝕌rokodaki POV
I walked into the house putting my side on the wall taking if my mask 'I lost another student' then I realized I had to tell giyu about it. As I started writing a letter my crow cane just in time I handed the letter my crow "send this to the water estate and give it to giyu" it took the letter a flew off I grabbed s photo that had all my students there including Tanjiro and now most of them are gone..I placed it back down heading over to my futon sitting there I couldn't think of anything to feel or think all I knew was I was hurt

𝕊abito POV
As I was sitting there on the rock in my ghost form something tapped my shoulder I looked up and saw Tanjiro "Tan-jiro?.." I felt like I was going to cry "Thats me!" I quickly hugged him crying into his shoulder hugging him tightly he wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me closer into the hug "who did this to you?.." I wanted to get revenge in them or at least know who did it "you know who uppermoon two is right?" "Wait are you saying" "mhm" "can you at least stay down for as long as you want?" "Yes I can I'll be here as long as you want"

"Keep that promise..please" I said kissing his four head he giggled smiling at me getting up on the rock as well "so what do you usually do while your down here" "not much but I would go see Urokodaki" he widen his eyes (like how shinobu did when they talked) and jumped down turning into his person form as well.

𝕌rokodaki POV
I was still sitting on the futon looking down at the floor then the door opened "sabito not now-" I said before I looked up and saw Tanjiro "hello Urokodaki~san!" He said as he bent down and looked at me "Tanjiro? I thought.." "well I am dead but I can do the same things as sabito so I can visit anytime I want" he said as I got up I hugged him "be careful" "I will Urokodaki~san"
I ket go and he smiled at me and walked out then I remembered giyu should have got the letter by now, I winder how he'll take it

𝔾iyu POV
I walked back into my estate seeing a crow coming towards me so I held my arm out and it landed, it had a letter in it so I opened and read it

Dear Giyu,
Tanjiro as died on his back to the mountains he was killed by uppermoon two also known as Doma I hope you take this well, I myself am hurt by this

            From,
Urokodaki

As I read this I broke into tears the only person who understood me has gone away like they always do I placed the piece of paper on a near by table I walked over to my bed pulling out a gift Tanjiro gave me it was a necklace that had "big brother" on it I out it on lying down onto the futon staring into nothing. I already miss him....

𝕊abito POV
I saw Tanjiro go back into his ghost form and get back on the rock he looked happy even if he his dead but I find it cute "hey um Tanjiro" "hm?" He said as he turned around looking at me Then I kissed him.

𝟛rd ℙerson POV
Sabito the kissed Tanjiro meanwhile Tanjiro was shocked by this sudden act but melted into the kiss Sabito then licked his lip asking for entrance, Tanjiro then opened hi mouth giving full access he then slid his tounge into his mouth exploring every part of his wet cavern he then broke the kiss leaving a a string of saliva connecting their lips Tanjiro's cheeks were a rose pink I shoved his head into his shoulder embarrass "I love you" sabito said with truth "I love you too"

________________
Word count:1386
Well that was the end of this chapter I'm glad it got out a little earlier then it was supposed to Sayonara! ❤︎