☯︎︎꧁Daki X Tanjiro꧂☯︎︎

here's your request! I do hope you enjoy now lets get into it (btw if it's bad I was up at 7 doing this so sorry about that) now lets continue ♡︎ also fm Tanjiro
_____________
Daki POV
New uppermoon huh? Their probably ugly like the rest, yes you heard right a new uppermoon shouldn't we be enough? I wonder what their gender is. I sat down with my hand on my lap then looked up and I saw the most gorgeous girl, she had dull eyes but they were shining somehow she also had long burgundy hair and a nice kimono to the thighs with some type of heel.

"This is Tanjiro Kamado, she's our 13th Uppermoon" Muzan-sama said "oo hello there!" Doma blurted out, he's such an idiot "Akaza nice to meet you" hm not bad "Kokoshibu" she bowed her head down slightly then got back up. She looked at me and smiled softly then turned her head letting the smile fall "Daki, also your gorgeous" I heard a small gasp come from her but she then smiled "you are too" she said softly she walked down the small steps and fell down elegantly.

She walked towards me and stood in front of me "well Daki would you like to go for a walk? I know a lovely place to got to" I nodded as I looked at her with shock at how pretty she is up close (fun fact I almost wrote hoe..) I looked at Nakime and she nodded teleporting us to the place she had in mind. We started walking down this beautiful garden that had all types of spider lilies well except the blue spider lily "well since I just got here how about we chat a little" I nodded and she picked up a red spider lily she walked towards me and placed the lily in my hair "Thank you..it's gorgeous" I said as I touched it she giggled titling her head and turned back around.

"Let's start our walk" she said as she started walking passed spider lilies "well for starters how did you turn into a demon?" I asked, she looked at me sad then put her head down "I uh actually didn't want to be one though when I got back to my family he was standing over my dead sisters body then walked towards me then I blacked out" she explained. How terrible going home to your whole family dead? I would be heartbroken by it still "Well how about have some blood rose tea ? It's perfected for demons and has pure blood with sugar"

I said changing the subject "Blood rose tea? Huh I never heard of that before but I would love to" I smiled and grabbed her wrist while she a shocked face, I was walking pretty fast so she had a bit of a struggle following me, her face softened then she caught up walking beside me holding my hand. We walked to the small garden then sat down "how pretty.." she said as she looked around

She looked back at me and smiled "would you like me to ask kokushibu for the tea?" "Yes if you don't mind" she nodded her head and got up walking off.
________
Tanjiro POV
I walked into the infinity castle and saw kokushibu right away "oh Kokushibu correct?" "Yes that's me what did you need" he said turning around to face me, damn I'm short compared to him "If you don't mind could you tell me where the blood rose tea is?" He nodded and brought me over to dinner hall? And grabbed a box "Here you go feel free to ask me for help whenever" I smiled and nodded then grabbed the tea and started brewing it.

After a few minutes ❦
———
Finally it's brewed I didn't think it would take that long but it is straight up blood..
I walked out with a tray filled with two tea cups the kettle and a few safe snacks for demons "I'm back" I said as I placed the tray down in the middle of the table "Oh you even brought snacks? How nice" I smiled and sat down pouring the tea in her cup "Thank you Tanjiro" I nodded and sat down on the chair "so what do you like most?" I said as I took a sip of my tea.

"Hm I don't know maybe you.." "gomen I didn't hear you?" "Uh I said sweets" 'that sounds fake' "oh me too, I could make some" I said smiling "No you've done plenty of things take a break relax a bit" I sighed and looked up then smiled "alright, would you like to chill in your room?" She nodded then stood up.

Daki POV
We both stood up and started walking over to the spiral stairs. As we got up the stairs I noticed she looked dizzy so I held her waist and pulled her a little closer then asked "are you alright? You look unwell" she looked up at me since I was a few meters taller "It's a normal thing because of my blood art I get random dizziness" "wait blood art can cause certain symptoms?" She looked down a little then spoke "Yes but only certain types of blood art like mine" I still had my hand around her waist slightly "You're sure you'll be ok?" She nodded her head went up a few more stairs. As I followed behind her.

We reached the top and continued walking down the hallway towards my room. As we entered the room I flopped onto my bed then sat my head up to see her giggling at me "What's so funny?" I said giving a slightly serious face "No no, look she started walking towards me then messed with my hair a bit. "Was that all?" I asked as she sat down on the edge "Mhm!" Sh sat up and grabbed my remote I had (Idk Morden mixed with og?) "wanna watch some hulu?".

I nodded then she gave it to me "You don't wanna pick?" She shook her head and sat back down on the edge. I started skimming through the different shows and movies and settle on hocus pocus "Oh I love this movie" she said as she scooted closer towards me and the tv "Alright this movie then" she rested her head on my shoulder while I looked in shock. I grabbed her waist making her move closer towards me.

After 40 minutes of the movie I noticed she was dozing off so I turned the movie off and laid on my side while she had her head on my chest. She woke up from her daze and her face turned into a light velvet color, 'How cute' I thought as she calmed down and wrapped her arms around my waist she looked up and smiled. I felt the urge to kiss her so I did she kissed me back softly then it became heated as I licked her lip for entrance.

She opened her mouth slightly big enough for me to slide my tongue into her mouth. I slid in licking everywhere in her mouth I teased her a bit by licking her tongue every now and then. I broke the kiss and she just stuffed her face back into my chest. I chuckled then kissed her brickhead- I mean four head and laid my head on top of hers.

T H E
E N D
————————-
Hi loves I'm so sorry for the delay but It's my birthday 🥳 anyway I'll be working on another chapter which was also delayed a few months ago so I hope you like but have a good day or good night bye 💕