☠︎︎꧁Demon Rengoku X Tanjiro꧂☠︎︎

Requested by GiveMeThemTiddies I hope you enjoy this will also be fluff, alright goodbye! And I hope you enjoy as always ⚠️STRONG LANGUAGE⚠️
____________
3rd Person POV
Welcome to the world of humans, demons and the most important Demon Slauers, as you can tell by the name they slay demons and risk their lives for humanity to be safe. While demons kill and feast on humans and well for humans they're just humans that try enjoying their life as long as they can.

There are also people in the so called Demon Slayer Corp who are stronger and the most powerful and they go by Hashira, Hashira are the strongest demon slayers and sometimes train other demon slayers but little do the Hashira know is that one of their teammates are apart of the demons. Now I know your wondering "do they eat humans like the rest?" No surprisingly they can control themselves and they go by Rengoku Kyojuro. Now lets start his story.

Rengoku POV
"Rengoku kyojuro and Tanjiro Kamado must report to the the mountains in the north" I got up from my seat after hearing that I had a mission with Tanjiro. I grabbed my katana and walked out of the estate, while I was walking to the entrance of the entrance that goes through wisteria until "Rengoku? Oh are you going to the location too!" There he was the sun in my life Tanjiro Kamado. Yes it's wrong for a demon to love a demon slayer but I'm a demon slayer even if I am a demons. Anyway "Ah Kamado my boy!" He giggled at my response and grabbed my hand.

"Lets go, we're not stuck in place after all" (my genshin fans know) I blushed slightly but started following him to the location "So by the time we get their the blood moons gonna be up correct?" "Yea, I heard that a lot of demons eat at night when its the blood moon" he was correct us demons make the blood moon our tradition to eat humans crazily all night which I didn't like so I snuck out of my home after being turned into a demon.

"Oh we made it" Tanjiro spoke up after we walked for a few minutes and reached the mountain "well then rengoku wanna look for any supinations?" He said as he smiled at me warmly "Yeah sure" while we were walking I couldn't fight back the urge any more so I shoved him over to a tree nearby.

3rd Person POV
"Rengo- mhp" Rengoku started kissing him. After a few seconds he licked the bottom of Tanjiro's lip asking for entrance. Tanjiro hesitated for a second but gave him access wrapping his arms around his neck, after a few seconds Rengoku pulled away realizing what he did "I'm so sorry" Rengoku said as he thought 'god I'm such an idiot ' while he was caught in his thoughts he felt a light peck on his cheek.

"It's fine after all I didn't pull away did I?" Tanjiro said as he started walking but stopped "Oh and also i know your a demon and I'm proud you haven't snap, trust me I won't tell anyone" he said as he started walking again. Rengoku started walking as well still stunned that Tanjiro knew he was a demon but still stuck with him 'This is so confusing how did he even know?' He thought as they were walking side by side then it struck him Tanjiro can smell demons, How could he forget? Not to mention that's how he finds demons pretty quickly.

After walking Rengoku sat down and leaned his back on to a tree, Tanjiro taking notice sat down next to him "You know you could've told me sooner you knew right" he started turning his head to Tanjiro "yeah I know I just like the tease" he said leaning his head onto his shoulder.

A T T H E I N F I N I T Y C A S T E L
___________________
Muzan POV
'Oh for fucks sakes' I thought after hearing one if my "Loyal" demons turned over to the demon slayers Let alone him turning into a fucking HASHIRA "Excuse me Muzan-sama?" I heard Akaza speak "What now" "We have is location and he's with the boy you want" 'boy?' I thought What boy, Then it hit me Tanjiro Kamado was there. Well I hit a jackpot "You go and watch them for a little then strike got that?" I spoke firmly not turning my head to him "Yes Muzan-sama" he said as I walked out the room 'Just you wait Rengoku Just you wait..'