Meeting The Roommates

Why hello; please enjoy this chapter in which there are characters and other stuff I don't own.

Will POV

Will was impressed with Hogwarts. I mean, he was no Annabeth, but the architecture was incredible. And that was his opinion before he saw the Griffindor common room. Wow. The wizards got to stay in that awesome dorm for how many years? Seven?! Cabin 7 was merely an assortment of creaky bunk beds. Sure, they had a miniature stage with instruments in a secret basement - courtesy of the Hephaestus cabin - but it was nothing like what Will was seeing.

The Griffindor common room had plush red couches and chairs, glossy tables, and multiple lit fireplaces. Two winding staircases led to the dorms, which were even cooler than the common area if possible. Seven four-poster beds, complete with curtains, plush blankets, and carved wood, along with some worn chests at the foot of each bed. Will decided he liked the place.

Nico stepped into the dorm after him, looking around blankly, then shrugged.

"At least the beds aren't coffins," Nico stated, earning a couple of weird looks from the others. Will just nodded silently. The Hades cabin was in desperate need of redecorating. 

"How do we know which bed is ours?" Will asked, turning to Harry and Ron.

"There isn't really a process, we sort of just pick which one we want," Ron said, walking over to one of the beds in the middle of the room, "Our trunks are just over there." Ron pointed to a window, where a bunch of suitcases were stacked up, along with the scythe that Professor McGonagall didn't let Nico bring to the sorting. Will quickly walked over and grabbed the small bag of clothes that Mrs. Weasley had given to him and Nico as well as the scythe. It would not be good if someone got nicked by it.

Will turned around and walked over to Nico, who was sitting on the bed next to the wall, cleaning his assortment of weapons. Will plopped down on the bed beside his, and rummaged through the bag, finding the clothes with darker colours - as well as a bright yellow one, just for fun - and threw them at Nico's face. Nico was not amused, and proceeded to throw the yellow shirt back at him, before groaning and grasping his shoulder. 

Will acted quickly, grabbing his medicine kits and rushing over to Nico, who had his eyes screwed shut. With the gray shirt that Nico was wearing, he could see blood start to stain the shirt, and Will cursed in Greek. Fighting the Hind must have really aggravated it.

Will then realized that the rest of the occupants of the room were now all staring worriedly at Nico. Neville looked as pale as a ghost, and there were two others who must have come in when he wasn't looking, who were also watching with scared expressions. Will quickly wiped the worry from his face, going into doctor mode.

"It's alright guys, I have the right equipment to fix him up. Go back to what you were doing." Will said kindly. They quickly went back to putting up posters next to their beds but snuck glances in every few seconds, so Will joined Nico on his bed, then closed the curtains to make Nico more comfortable.

*Time skip in which Will fixes Nico*

Will made quick work of bandaging the wound - thank the gods it didn't need any more stitches - all the while berating Nico for downplaying his injury.

"You said the ambrosia got it down to just a scratch!"

"It was, Will!"

"Scratches don't bleed like crazy after throwing a shirt at someone, Neeks."

"Ok so maybe it was a bit more than a scratch but you were just getting over the effects of the dragon, I didn't want you worrying."

"I'm always worried about you. Especially because you have a habit of not telling me when your injured or in pain."

"Your excessive worrying gives me pain."

Finally bandaged and in some warm pyjamas, Will and Nico sat at the edge of Will's bed, getting introduced to Dean and Seamus, their other two roommates. The two boys were definitely wary of the two of them, considering the dagger that Nico was fiddling with, and the fact that Hogwarts apparently never got 'transfer students', but after a couple of minutes of tense conversation, they had gotten into sports - and even though both Nico and Will had no idea what Quidditch was - the weariness slowly dissipated. 

*End Chapter*

It's a bit of a shorter chapter, so sorry about that. I decided to put the second part of this chapter in the next chapter, as it will make a bit more sense. But the next chapter is super exciting! We'll have Trewalney and Snape, and I'll try to make it extra long :)

(Also, I know that in the book Seamus is all mad at Harry and what-not but let's just pretend it was like... someone from Harry's Quidditch team or something instead.)

It's finally summer vacation, which hopefully means I'll be updating a lot more! I don't have a schedule or anything, as I sort of just write when I feel like it, but I do have the rest of the book already planned out. (There's gonna be like 40 chapters. Maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more)

Hope you liked it! 

:)