I Get A Peanut Allergy

Bit of a long chapter. I would apologize, but I don't think anyone will complain :)

Nico POV

"Exactly," I say to Will, "Now, time to meet the wizards." And hopefully, get home, I think to myself.

The door creaks open, and Lupin walks in.

"Would you follow me downstairs? We all have some questions for you," He says from the doorway.

I stand up, and pain pulses through my arm in aching waves. My head feels like it's about to split open and the room looks like it's behind a tank of water. I stumble, and someone grabs my waist. I tense, then realize that it's only Will. I close my eyes and steady myself. I take a deep breath and the dizziness subsides. I open my eyes, and my vision is clear again.

"Sorry," I mumble. Will smiles reassuringly.

"Can you make it downstairs?" Will asks me. I nod, and we follow Lupin out the door.

-baby time skip -

We finally reach the foot of the stairs, and I feel a bead of sweat drip down the side of my face. Walking while injured is not easy, much less going down three fricken flights of stairs. Will is by my side, his arm around my waist to steady me - I almost fell down the stairs multiple times.

Lupin leads us down a hallway and opens the door at the very end. A delicious aroma hits my senses, and I realize how hungry I am. I don't eat much after the jar incident, but at the moment I could probably eat a whole turkey by myself. Well, probably not that much. Maybe half a turkey? Or a couple of apples? My stomach grumbles and Will raises an eyebrow and smiles teasingly at me.

"Shut up," I grumble, both to my stomach and annoying boyfriend. He is about to reply - most likely to tease me even more - but a barrage of voices cuts him off.

"Did you bring them Lupin?"

"Where are they?"

"I don't see them, are they coming?"

The questions keep coming, and my head is starting to pound again, so I pull away from Will and walk over to the door. Will quickly catches up with me. Lupin looks over his shoulder and walks into the room, leaving Will and me to be the center of attention.

The room is silent, and I take advantage to look around. There are ten people sitting at a long table (and one really creepy guy with a fake eye standing in the corner). There are six people with bright orange hair - most likely all related - two of which are adults (most likely the others' parents), a woman with pink hair, Lupin, a gaunt-looking man in ratty clothing, and two kids.

They are all staring at me and Will, and I suppress the urge to glare at them. As much as I hate all the stares, I don't need to freak them out. They are - if I am correct with my timeline - in the middle of a war.

Will, with his ever-cheery manner, breaks the silence.

"Hey, I'm Will. This is Nico. Sorry for barging in on you guys." He says and gives a wave. I give him a look. Really? That's the best he could come up with? Sorry for barging in? We appeared out of nowhere, with me bleeding half to death.

"What he means to say," I intervene, "is that we're sorry if we freaked you out. And we cleaned up all the blood, so don't worry."

The red-headed woman screeched.

"Blood?! Lupin, you didn't say anything about blood! What on earth happened?" She looks me up and down and seemed to notice my bandaged shoulder and sling, and the dry blood on my neck and arm. She pales.