The new girl

Nicki's p.o.v
School
8:40am

I was just walking around the school with Lauren and Rihanna to pass time. Our teacher always comes in late so we do as well.

"And then I said get the fuck out my face then she said-gco

I felt myself bump into someone. I looked at the girl on the floor who was picking up her books.

"Watch where you're going bitch!!" I said to her.

"Don't be mean nika, it was your fault" Lo said bending down to help her. I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you and I'm sorry, I should've watched where I was going" I waved her off and we just walked away.

"Nic you ain't have to be like that" rih said.

"Ugh fuck her, she should've been looking where she was going, anyways where was I?" I carried on my story then after about 20 mins we decided to head to class.

"Nice of y'all to finally join us" my teacher said.

"Oh Look who managed to make it here before us" I shot back. He laughed and told us to take a seat.

I sat down and noticed there was some sitting a few desks away from me. There where 6 desks at the back and only 3 of them where ever used so who the fuck is this chick.

"Yo who is that?" I asked Lo and Rih.

"I think that's the girl you bumped into" Rih said.

"Well imma tell her ass to move" I said about to get up when Lo pushed me back down.

"No, I'mma go get to know her" she said.

"Ugh why do you have to be nice?"

"Because there's enough assholes in the world" she said hoping of my desk and going over to the girl. I rolled my eyes and just talked to Rih.

Lo came over a few minutes later.

"So what's up with her?" Rih asked.

"Well her name's Beyoncé, she just moved here, she might not be here long tho. Her options are art, food, history and music, she's in our lessons and that's about it really"

"How boring" I said fake yawning.

"I like her name it's pretty, what does she look like? I didn't see her face" Rih said.

"She's so pretty like she has like nice teeth and her eyes are so beautiful and like you know she has a nose and-gco

"Why did I even ask your dumbass? You don't know how to explain nothing" Rih said mugging her, I just laughed cause it's true.

"I can explain stuff, idk she's really beautiful" Lo said.

We turned to look at her and she was looking around the room. Her face finally faced our direction and Lo was right, she is so fucking beautiful.