Where did she go?

2 weeks later
Nicki's p.o.v
Home

Its been two weeks since I last saw bey. Solange recovered just fine and was discharged from the hospital and that was the last day I saw or heard from them. Turns out she had a severe allergic reaction and had some drugs in her system. Apparently at the fair someone was mixing cocaine with the powdered sugar that you sprinkle on funnel cakes. I wanna say it wasn't my fault but if I payed attention to the notes bey gave me, I wouldn't of let them have that many sweet things.

Thank god solan chose something else and blue is only allowed baby food. Bey would've killed me if something happened to all 3 of them. They're all she has.

By court orders I should be in jail for attempted murder and endangering a child because that's what it says on the papers my parents signed. But beys dad let it go when solange recovered and since bey is her main career she got most say and agreed to do nothing about it. I'm so thankful for her cause if it was me I would've murdered everyone.

However, something wasn't sitting right with me at all. Why didn't I hear from bey?? After we found out the cause of solange passing out, bey gave me a severe talking to. She didn't shout but I definitely heard her. After that we didn't talk. I'm being to get concerned.

Thinking back to that day her whole vibe was off. In the morning when I was taking the kids she was fine and happy but something changed between then and when we got back. First, she was in her room not mine. She seemed drained and sorta upset. She wasn't giving the same energy back to solange and solan as she normally would.

This is bugging me a lot so I'mma go to rihs house because that's what I do when I don't know what to do. Before we would fuck to take my mind off things or we'd smoke or drink. But right I just need to talk about this cause something isn't adding up.

I left my house and went next door, letting myself in. No one was downstairs meaning rihs parents were at work. I went up to her room and walked in on her and lo fucking.

"Can y'all stop fucking for 2 mins. I have a problem" I said taking a seat at her desk.

"Can you at least let me cum first?" Lo said moaning.

"Yeah whatever but speed it up Yh?"

"Well who's got a stick up your ass? Do you need to join us? We would've asked you to but you said you don't fuck around no more" rih said.

"Yeah and I meant it. I just need to talk." My voice almost cracked I was so worried about bey, I was losing sleep and not eating. It hasn't been that long but she hasn't been in school either. I felt a tear roll down my cheek thinking about it.

"Oh shit nic, what happened?" Lo asked sympathetically, getting up to hug me. I was so caught up in my own head, I didn't realise they where done.

"Um no put some clothes on first" I said stopping her.

"Ugh we've slept together before, what the problem?" she said rolling her eyes and putting on a shirt and shorts.

"Okay you guys can't laugh or make fun of me. I know how you are rih." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay so basically I've just been thinking about bey I haven't seen her since solo was discharged from hospital 2 weeks ago. Ik thats not long ago but she won't answer the phone or even read my texts. Y'all know she hasn't been in school and idk I'm really worried. We were getting really close but idk what happened. I get I hurt solo but she knows it wasn't entirely my fault so I don't know what happened like I'm just really scared. I haven't been sleeping cause I've been too worried and I've lost my appetite like idk what to do." I vented.