The setup

Nicki's p.o.v
Home
2am

Beyoncé's reply played over and over in my head. I just wanted to be with her. I want to be able to take care of her. Keep her safe. I was fuming when she told me all the details of what happened. Everything made my blood boil. Why tf would my dad do that?? The more I thought about it the more I grew hate for him.

I got up from my bed and went to my mom's room. I had to let her know.

"I'm killing dad" I said bluntly swinging her door open. She was laying in bed reading.

"Nicki what?" She asked putting her book down. I went and sat next to her on the bed.

"He raped bey. I have to kill him!"

"Nicki calm down okay? Slow down. What do you mean he raped her?"

"That's why she left here mom. Cause he raped her. She told me everything."

"How do you know she's not lying?" My mom asked softly. That made my blood boil even more. I didn't say anything. If I did I would've exploded. So I just pulled my phone out and showed her the video.

I had a camera in my room that recorded everything. I only had it on because it turns on automatically anytime I leave the house. I didn't remember it was there when I was looking over the security tapes. My mom watched silently in shock.

"Okay." She said with no emotion.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Okay you can kill him. Make him suffer like he made her."

"Oh I will mommy. I'll see you later."

"Okay baby. Stay safe." I kissed her forehead and left the house. Hoping in my car and speeding to my trap house.

My mom was supportive of everything I did and my dad was low-key a piece of shit. He had this coming. My mom understands what I'm involved in and doesn't question it.

I stormed in. Ignoring everyone and going straight to the basement. My dad was already tied to a chair and beat up. Both of his eyes where swollen shut.

I slapped the shit out of him, he jumped in his seat startled.

"Nicki?! This is your doing? Wtf is going on!" He screamed at me.

"I know what you did to bey. I know everything. Now you're gonna suffer just like she did."

He laughed and smirked at me.

"You can't do that. I made you. I made this. And you can't tell me she didn't enjoy every second of it." He smirked. That pissed me off even more. Without thinking I grabbed my gun and shot him straight in the dick, making him scream.

"We are just getting started." I winked, smirking at him as he screamed.

Shit is about to get real messy. Why don't y'all go check on bey whilst I deal with this mf.

—————————
Beyoncé's p.o.v
Nicki's house

Wayne took me and the twins and blue back to Nicki's house. Her mother, Carol looked after me. She's a doctor so she knew what to do. I didn't wanna bother them but I had no energy to argue with Wayne. He kinda just picked me up and put me in the car.

I was in "my room" in Nickis House whilst Carol watched over the kids. She told me to just rest and she'll look after them. I didn't know if I should trust her cause she could've been in on what I went through. But nicki trusts her so I guess I should too.

I didn't know how to feel anymore. It wasn't like I hadn't been through it before. It was just idk. I thought j was gonna be safe here but I guess not. My mind kept racing about it. Like it's not a huge deal but it kinda is to me. Idk. I'm just at a loss right now. I don't feel like myself and I don't feel comfortable being here. But if I'm on my own I have no chance of surviving. Neither do the kids. Ugh I don't know what to do.

————————
Author's p.o.v

Hours passed and nicki had gone what she needed to do. She was anxious to return home to bey cause she didn't know what to expect. Nicki felt no remorse for what she did. She knew it was the right thing to do. But she also knew it wasn't enough to make it up to bey.

She sighed as she pulled up to the house. Nervous to go in. She didn't know if Beyoncé still hated her. She didn't know if Beyoncé still felt like Nicki was to blame. She sighed again before parking her car and walking in the house.

Solo and solan where in the living room watching tv. They were still fascinated by all the different shows. Nicki smiled at them before walking into the kitchen. Carol was holding blue as she got dinner ready.

"Where's Beyoncé mama?" Nicki asked.

"Resting." Her mom replied.

Nicki nodded her head and took blue from her. She held blue tightly as she went to check on Beyoncé.

In a matter of minutes blue was fast asleep so nicki decided to put her in a cot in the nursery before checking on bey.

She hesitantly knocked on bey's door, waiting for bey to say come in. When she did, nicki walked in quietly.

"Hey..." she said. Beyoncé just nodded at her.

"It's done... He's gone." Nicki said.

"Oh.." Beyoncé replied. She still didn't know how to feel about it all.

"Bey look I'm really sorry about it all and I promise I didn't know. It's okay if you don't trust me. Just please let me help you."

"I don't need help.." Beyoncé said looking away.

"You do. I know you do. And that okay. Imma always be here for you okay. I really really like you and even if we never get together I just wanna be there." Nicki said as she walked over to Beyoncé. She sat on her bed taking her hand. Beyoncé flinched at first but let Nicki hold her hand anyways.

"I just.. I don't know. I just wanna forget it all. It's not like it's the first time that it happened but idk. I just wanna erase it from my mind."

"I understand.. wait- this has happened before?"

"Y-yeah. Not by your dad. Other people. How do you think I have blue? I'm not just some fast kid. I'm smart enough to not get randomly knocked up by someone."

"Why'd you never tell me?"

"I didn't think it was necessary. It's in the past now and I'm trying to give Blue the best life possible with the little I have."

"I'm sorry, I know it doesn't do anything but I'm sorry. I wanna protect you from everything."

"But you can't Nicki, you just can't. No one can."

"I can try okay. Just let me in. Please."

Bey sighed before nodding. She refused to get her hopes up though. She'd been let down too many times.

"Come down to eat. My mom made dinner."

"I'm not hungry."

"Bey you haven't ate in ages. Please come down."

"I really don't want to." Bey replied. Nicki nodded. She figured she should give Beyoncé some time.

"Can you bring blue in here for me please though?"

"Yeah of course." Nicki kissed bey on her forehead before going to get blue who was still fast asleep. She gave her to Beyoncé before going downstairs to join, solo, solan and her mom for dinner.

She was determined to earn beys trust back. She didn't know how she would do it but she knew she would at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's the end of another long overdue chapter lol. I've been busy with skl but I'll almost done so hopefully I can upload more lol.

Sorry for any mistakes. I aint proof Reading shit💀.

But I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have a good day/night🩵🩵🩵🩵.