I'm leaving

Next day
Nicki's p.o.v
School

"So what happened yesterday with your sister and mom when you got home?" I asked Rih.

"My sister just explained how the girl that helped her had been their for a week with her brother and that they always would stick up for her and allat"

"That's nice of them" Lo said. I shook my head.

"So the Girl That beat up the others, is she gonna get in trouble?" I asked.

"Apparently my sister said since the others threw the first punch Beyoncé's sister won't get in trouble and the principal said that he'd only talk to Beyoncé about teaching Solange how to throw softer punches since she apparently taught her how to fight"

"You serious? She put 4 kids in hospital" Rih shrugged.

A few minutes later Beyoncé walked in with a baby on her hip. Wtf?!

She took her seat at the back just when the teacher walked in. He stopped in his tracks and looked at her then just sat down at his desk.

I turned to Beyoncé who was just playing with this kid.

The principal then walked in and just looked at her but didn't say anything. Wtf?! She has a whole ass baby. He talked with our teacher for a bit then left.

Lo hopped off my desk.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To ask bey why she has a baby"

"Who the hell is bey?" I said scrunching up my face.

"Beyoncé duh" she said before walking away.

Their convo

"Hey Beyoncé"

"Hey, Lauren right?"

"Yeah, who's this? She's so cute"

"This is my daughter"

"Aww she's adorable, can I hold her?"

"Are Your hands clean?"

"Yeah"

"Well here's some hand sanitizer as well" Lo put some on then bey carefully handed her daughter over.

"What's her name?"

"Blue"

"Aww thats so cute" Lo played with blue for a bit before handing her back to Beyoncé and going back to her table.

Back to Nicki's p.o.v

"Who's that?" Rih asked.

"It's her daughter" Lo said.

"A daughter? At 16? Damn she fast" I said scrunching up my face.

"We can't judge, we fuck bitches left and right" Rih said.

"True but we don't have no kids"

"Well even though she has a kid she might have only been with one person so therefore she better than us" Lo said.

"She prolly think cause her mama dead she can get away with anything" I said.

"You are out of line for that" Rih said. I shrugged, I don't care.

Break

"Yo look at my new tattoo" drake said coming over showing us a new skull tattoo.

"Yo is That real?" Rih asked.

"There's no way, you ain't old enough" I said.

"It looks real don't it" drake said.

"Hell yeah" Lo said.