I can't do this any more

Trigger warning: rape.
Plz do not read if you get triggered easily.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Beyoncé's p.o.v
Nicki's house
Sunday
11am

I was chilling in Nicki's room which we now share. She also gave me my own room that I can escape to if I ever wanna be alone.

Today was a Sunday so Nicki's mom was at church. Nicki took the kids out to the park as she wanted to bond with them. I was hesitant but gave her a list of instructions. And her dad was at work. Which meant I was left all alone.

I liked being alone. I never got time to myself after my mom passed but to be fair I was quite young. But I still never really got my space because of my dad. He'd leave us for days at a time meaning I always had to take care of the kids. I'm glad I can enjoy this time. Alone.

I was in just some joggers and a long t shirt. Laid down on Nicki's bed watching tv. It was fascinating. I have never really watched tv before so Nicki lined up a whole bunch of movies and shows that automatically played after the other so I could catch up and be able to talk about them with everyone else.

It was weird but nice. I'd never know how people had the courage to just be filmed like that. I had so many questions.

I heard the door open downstairs but ignored it. It was either Nicki's mom or dad. I stayed watching the tv still mesmerised but the actors.

The door opened and Nicki's dad stood there. Just resting on the door.

"Oh hey mr maraj" I said pausing the tv.

"Hey Beyoncé, are you here alone?" He asked.

"Yeah I am" I said feeling creeped out.

He came in the room and locked the door. I froze. This has happened before.

He can closer to me and sat on the bed. He started stroking my cheek. I know I should fight back but I was stuck. In fight or flight situations I freeze. My anxiety takes of my body and paralysis's me.

"You are just so beautiful. And I am going to have my way with you" venom laced his words. My heart dropped.

I moved away and he came closer. I started to kick and scream and he just laughed.

"This room is soundproof baby. No one can hear you" he chuckled.

I got off the bed and ran to the door but it was locked with a key and he had the key. I was trapped.

He walked over to me and forcefully turned me around then smashed my front against the wall. He hand cuffed my hands behind my back then wrapped her arms around me from behind.

His hands trailed to inside my joggers. He started to rub my pussy from outside my underwear then pushed them to the side and stuck a finger in. I hissed as he pumped in and out.

I tried to fight as much as I could but it was useless. He took his finger out then sucked on it.

"Mmm you taste good baby" I ignored him. He started to unbuckle his belt and I took that opportunity to run towards the window. He tripped my up and shook his head.

"There's no escape baby. Just accept it." Picked me up and hand cuffed me to the bed. He ripped off my clothes then spread my legs open as I tried to kick him. He just chuckled and handcuffed my legs to either side of the bed.

He took off his trousers and boxers then lined himself up with entrance. Without warning he smashed into me making me cry out. He pumped in out harder and harder. Going faster and faster. Tears rolled down my eyes. How could I let this happen he kept going till he came. He then turned my around slapped my ass repeatedly whilst pushing in from the back. It hurt so fucking much. The tears kept rolling down my face. He came again then pulled out.