Prologue

It is another day on the Warner Brothers Studio lot. The sun rises, and the music starts.
"The greatest stories ever told... have a hero who must be bold. They learn a sense of right and wrong...and BETTER learn this sense through song..." Sang Yakko Warner, the oldest Warner child.
Just then, Dot Warner, the only girl and youngest Warner child sang,
"Musicals tell the impossible, they evoke the philosophical, yeah!"
And then, Wakko Warner, the middle child sang,
"So tonight, we're gonna chronicle a story so astronomical!"
Bursting from every corner of the studio, the cast joined in,
"The last remaining story to tell!"
"THE MOUSE WHO DIDN'T LIKE MUSICALS!" Yakko belted proudly.
The cast gleefully danced through the studio, knocking over sets and cheerfully singing the chorus.
"He didn't like-didn't like-didn't like 'em like 'em! He didn't like-didn't like-didn't like 'em like 'em! Didn't like-didn't like-
"I MEAN WHAT THE HECK?!" Yakko interjected.
"He didn't like-didn't like-didn't like 'em like 'em! He didn't like-didn't like-didn't like 'em like 'em! Didn't like-didn't like-did not like 'em!"

Then from the crowd stepped Buttons, loyal protector and caretaker of Mindy.
"From the tiny lot of Warner Bros...lived an awful ginch named Brain..." Beside Buttons was the teenage Mindy, who continued the verse.
"He spends his days building machines...and not singing and dancing like a pain!"
"Should we kill him? Should we kill him!!" The cast chanted, all huddling together menacingly.
"And he pines after a cute lil barista, isn't that worth a show-stopping fiesta? Poit!"
Emerging from the huddle was Pinky, a barista at the mouse-owned coffee place Beanies.
"But for some strange reason he won't join our singing season!" Yakko joined in.
"What a rat, what a guy, he's a JERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!"
"The mouse who didn't like musicals!" Yakko led into the chorus again,
"He didn't like-didn't like-didn't like 'em like 'em! He didn't like-didn't like-didn't like 'em like 'em! Didn't like-didn't like-"
"I MEAN, COME ON DUDE!!" Yakko interjected once more.
"He didn't like-didn't like-didn't like 'em like 'em! He didn't like-didn't like-didn't like 'em like 'em! Didn't like-didn't like-did not like 'em!"
Ending the chorus, Yakko situated himself in the middle, singing out towards the Pinky and The Brain soundstage.
"It's the end of the world, Brain!"
"End of the world..." The cast echoed.
"If you DON'T SING."
"If you don't sing..."
Mindy stepped out.
"This is the bridge, Brain! Where we globalize EVERYTHING!!"
Half proud, and half jealous that Mindy was taking his spotlight, Yakko slid beside her.
"And the words will come to you...we swear we will teach you..."
The whole cast joined in again with,
"What it means to lo-ove...what it means to OBEY, BRAIN!!!"

     They fell silent. Cheerfully, Yakko said,
"The Apotheosis is upon us!"
After a brief pause, the cast cheered.
Yakko gasped.
"Did you hear the word?"
"What's the word?" Buttons and Mindy replied.
"He's a 'comin."
"Who's a 'comin?"
"Brain's a 'comin!"
"The star of the show!" The cast chanted together.

Then the music picked up again. Wakko sang,
"Now for his headlining entrance!"
"Time to swoon at his mousey essence!" Pinky and Dot slid by.
"His name is in the title, he's destined to go viral!" The cast sang together.
"Here he is, his name is Brain, ENTER NOWWWW!!"
They waited eagerly in front of the set. And waited, and nothing. Frustrated, Yakko spat,
"Where the HECK is he?!"
Wakko replied with,
"I have no FREAKING clue."
A moment of awkward silence.
"THE MOUSE JUST DOESN'T LIKE MUSICALS!!"
Yakko pointed at the set, signaling for the cast to swarm. Singing the chorus one more time, the whole cast gleefully ripped apart the set, throwing fake vials and destroying props. The music began to fade, and casually slipping out the chaos was a small, big-headed mouse. However, the mouse was not completely unnoticed.
"BRAIN, you're such a JERK!!"