Chapter 3: The Before

Later that evening, everyone began going home from their busy days at work. The streets were full of citizens and toons from all across Burbank. A beautiful white mink with blond hair and a blond tail, wearing a green apron that had the words Green Peace written on it, was holding a clipboard going around the streets. She asked,
"Excuse me? May I have your attention? Do you wanna talk about saving the planet?"
She tried asking this question to a few people, but they were too busy heading home. The mink then spotted a homeless man passing by and she said,
"Hello!"
"Hey there", the man replied.
Just then, the mink then sees Brain, who had just left Warner Bros. She bends down to him and said,
"Hello! My name is Minerva Mink. Are you interested in saving the planet?"
Brain replied with,
"Actually, I'm trying to take over it, but if it needs help before I rule it, I would like to help. But I need to get home to my lab first as I have just got off of work"
"Don't worry, this will only be for a bit. It's for the planet"
Brain tried going through, but Minerva was still standing in his way.
"All I want to tell you is how you can contribute to Green Peace's worldwide project for saving the planet!" said Minerva.
"Wait a minute...Green Peace?" Brain asked
"Mhm!"
"As a matter of fact, I have already became a Green Peace member. I donate at least once a month"
"That's great! So you probably know all about our new campaign to help open the 'Please Please Please Get A Life Foundation'?"
"Why yes, dear Minerva. I have been getting emails about it all the time"

Minerva then gave Brain an annoyed look and said,
"What a Yutz. You are aware that I completely made that campaign up, correct? There's no such thing as the 'Please Please Please Get A Life Foundation'"
Brain then looked around as he knew that he had just been caught lying.
"You aren't actually a member for Green Peace, are you?"
Brain did some quick thinking and then asked,
"So the money that you make. How much actually goes into this foundation of yours?"
"None actually. I made it up, remember?"
"Exactly. All of that money goes to some corporate sell out. I only give my money to people who are independent and who truly need it"
Brain then passes by the homeless man, who asks him,
"Spare change for the homeless, little mouse?"
"Sorry, my good sir. I don't have change at the moment"
Minerva sarcastically said to Brain,
"Oh yeah, what a real humanitarian"
Brain quickly turns back to Minerva, who still looks annoyed at Brain, and says annoyingly,
"Oh, and by the way, Minerva. You sure come off strong with the whole 'save the planet' campaign. I'm trying to take over it, but I can't save it with my own two paws"
Just as he said that, a crash of thunder was heard and it started both the mouse and the mink. They both see a strange blue glow in the night sky. Brain points at it.
"What on Earth is that...?" said Brain.
Minerva shrugged and then she and Brain leave.

Meanwhile back at the Warner Bros. Water Tower, Dot prepares a bucket of water. She hears the thunder and says,
"Gee, it sure is stormy out there. I hope Skippy is alright"
Wakko, who also has a bucket of water, then goes to Dot and says,
"Don't worry, sis! He'll be fine! Besides, this is gonna be our best prank on him yet!"
"Yeah!"
Before they head out of the water tower, Dot stops for a moment and asks her brother,
"Do you think this should be the last prank on Skippy? We've done so much pranks on him that we're beginning to run out of ideas. Besides, he's my best friend"
"You said that the last time before this and the last time before that. Yet here we are, coming up with lots of new ideas as partners in crime! Now, let's go, baby sister!" replied Wakko before the siblings ran outside with their water buckets.

At Beanie's, Pinky's shift had just ended and he quickly took off his little apron to use as a makeshift umbrella. As he and Billie ran outside, he shouted,
"Narf! This storm is ruining my already bad day! Billie? Would you like me to walk you home?"
Billie replied with,
"No thank you. I have my own ride, remember? But thanks anyways"
"Ok, see you later!" Pinky said as he ran off. Before Billie got into her mouse sized car, a little brown squirrel, dressed up in a cop costume, came up to her and said,
"Freeze! You're under arrest!"
Billie looked up and with a smile, she said,
"Oh, hello Skippy! You look so cute in that costume! How was filming that skit with your aunt?"
"Sadly got canceled. But I really loved this costume! Oh! By the way, did you get them?"
"Oh! Hang on, let me get them out from my trunk"
Billie then opens her trunk and gets out a large envelope. She hands it to Skippy, who gets very excited from seeing it.
"Two tickets for Wicked. For you and your best friend. Just like I promised"
Skippy opens the envelope and then hugs Billie.
"Yay! You actually got them! Thank you Billie! Dot is gonna be SO happy when she sees these! It's why I kept telling her why we couldn't see each other for a bit! When the time comes, this is gonna be our best Best Friends Night ever!"

Meanwhile with Buttons, as he is walking home, he was also on the phone with Mindy. He said,
"Woah, it's raining cats and dogs! And I should know. Anyways, are you sure you don't need me to stop by and pick you up? Ok. Don't worry, I also got a ticket for Cindy. Once Wicked is over, we'll go to your favorite restaurant! That's right, Outback! I know, I know, Cindy says that she really needs to take care of Starbox, but don't worry, we'll be quick! Wait, she told you this, but you never passed it to me before now?
Buttons was getting quite annoyed at this point.
"Come on, Mindy! Do it for the steaks!"

Meanwhile with Mindy, she told Buttons on her phone,
"Ok, got it. We'll meet you at the theatre. Ok I love you, bye bye"
Mindy was with a few other teenagers, who were beginning to laugh. After she put her phone away, one of them said,
"You seriously still say that? Only a toddler says that!"
"So what? I like saying that to Buttons..."
Cindy walked up to Mindy, put her hand on her shoulder, and said,
"Look guys, she can still say that if she wants to. Buttons is like a dad to her since her real parents barely pay attention to her"
"Cindy, Buttons is a DOG. If she's gonna be like this, plus with you and your alien 'pet', then you two are out of the group"
"You know what? We don't need you guys anyways"
When the rest of the teenagers left, Cindy held Mindy's hand and said,
"We don't need their validation to prove we're real teenagers. Come on, let's go to the theatre"
Just then, they both see the glowing blue object as well and Cindy asks,
"What's that up in the sky? Should we go check it out?"
They both run off as lightning flashes.

And finally, a mysterious toon shows up. He looks around for a bit and then looks up at the sky. He gets shocked and says,
"Woah!"
He gets out an Alexa and says,
"Alexa! It's here...come on, you meteor! Is that the best you got?? I've been preparing this for a long time!! The stage is finally set. It's SHOW TIME!!"
He then runs off somewhere while holding his Alexa.

Suddenly, CRASH!!