The Not so Meet

Harry POV

Today's meeting was taking place  at a restaurant . All that needed to be done was deliver the goods, get paid and leave what I did not expect was to be blown away by a raven haired,hazel eyes, perfect cheekbones guy.
I was negotiating the amount I needed to be paid when he walked in he was laughing so hard ,I guess the blue eyes boy said something funny . I watched as he went and sat at the table infront of me. A snap of a finger brought me back from my hazel eyes dreamland and I have to focus on my actual goal that brought me to that restaurant.
In the middle of my conversation  I heard a squeal and had to look up but what I saw made me mad, my ethereal beauty was been squashed in a pathetic excuse called a hug by a blonde girl. I continued watching the pathetic romance spectacle with so much anger in me .How dare she touch him ,kiss him doesn't she know that he is mine .
"Harry Harry ..." Chris my right hand man called
"Yeah,"
"They want to know your final price"he said pointing to the two middle aged men who sat with us.
"Oooh yeah..I will sell at $1000.. take it or leave it."
"We will take it ..I think it's only fair since they are of high quality"
"Right now give me the money"
After the exchange they left and now we were left at the restaurant and now my focus goes back to my ethereal beauty .
I looked over and there he was staring right back at me. Everything cliche meeting feels I have ever had I was experiencing them all at once . Butterflies in my stomach ,the hitch of breath and so much more. Just one look from him and this happen now I am doomed.
He looked away quickly but I was still in the moment relieving the single look he gave me .
"Harry we have to go"
"...hmmm ...mmm...oooh yeah let's go"
"Are you okay "
"What do you mean of course I am okay let's move"
And with that we stood up but before we left the restaurant I looked back at my ethereal beauty and I found him kissing that stupid blonde girl .I was fuming ,I wanted to go there and  snatch him from her and shouting his mine. As I was about to look away his eyes locked with mine again while he was still kissing her and I winked at him.I didn't wait for his reaction so I left
While seated at the back seat of my car I couldn't forget what I saw and it angered me that he was kissing her
"My ethereal beauty you are now  claimed by Harry Styles so that means you are mine ...I will meet you soon"