Oh Boy!!

Harry POV
"Dad I'm back" I called
"Son I heard you got $1000 for the deal "
"Yeah I did...." I said quietly. I didn't know if he will be happy and proud about the amount. I always want to make him proud .

Before we go any further lemme introduce myself ...I am Harry Styles Escobar son of Pablo Escobar. My dad owns the biggest underground drug cartel and I help so yeah that's that.

"Harry I am happy with that amount good job son"
"Thank you dad ...I will just go freshen up"
" That's alright"

While in my room in the shower my mind drifted back to my ethereal beauty damn I didn't get his name but no worries he is mine it's just a matter of time till he knows my name and I know his .
I don't know why I was getting aroused just thinking about him his pink lips that I would love to taste his body wrapped in my arms will be perfect that raven hair that I would love to tug damn he just made me come hard just thinking about him .
"Baby boy you just have to be mine and only mine"
After the incredible shower I got dressed and sent for Chris

"Chris I need you to do a job for me ....I need you to find out about the raven haired beauty with hazel eyes we saw at the restaurant ..I need each and every information about him..is that okay."
"Yes Harry I will do just that " and with that he left my bedroom leaving me alone with my thoughts.
"Harry !! come downstairs right now."I heard my dad shout.
I rushed to the living room where I found him pacing ."Dad what's wrong"
"That son of a bitch Officer Yaser Malik is onto us again "
"Shit... what happened dad?"
"He raided one of our warehouse with his stupid police minions...Harry we need to get rid of him"
"Of course dad,"I nodded"What's the plan"
"Give me time to come up with one I will let you know."
"Alright dad I will be at the shooting range area in the meantime."

While practicing my shooting aim I couldn't help but think about Officer Yaser and how much I despise him .He has been a thorn to us for a very long time and it's about time he was taken cared of. And I will be the one to do just that .

Double chapters in a day I guess I am just excited 😂😁.
Lemme know how you are finding the book so far 🙈