Stupid

Zayn malik has never felt so stupid in his entire life. What's worse is that his feelings are hurt .He wishes he could go and erase everything that happened with Harry.

He was laying in his bed going over and over in his mind for any sign he missed stating that harry was the biggest asshole he has ever met, but nothing comes to mind .

Harry was sweet to him ,he looked at him like he would like to devour and savour him at the same time . What went wrong is the question he asks himself when he drifts of to sleep.

Come morning zayn was back to his cheerful self .He decided he won't keep thinking about him since the jerk didn't deserve it.

"Niall Niallllll."he shouted the moment he saw his friend .

"Zayn my guy what happened last night thought you will come back once your clingy girlfriend had left."

Zayn decided he won't tell him exactly what happened so he laughed while saying "Naah man was wasted and tired so I went home ."

"Cool let's get to class "

On arrival Zayn Malik was stunned when he saw Harry Styles seating at the second row seat.His heart skipped a beat and he had butterflies in his stomach but he won't show that his presence affected him so he sat at his usual spot which was the first row seat in the middle.

Before seating he looked at Harry's direction and he was a little bit hurt that he showed no sign of any emotion on his face .

Maybe I didn't mean much to him he thought.

The lecture was over before they even know it but Zayn didn't get anything the professor was saying . Maybe a certain curly head was occupying his mind.

"Harry," niall called "didn't know you in this class ?"

Zayn was surprised on how in the hell does his friend know curly. "niall do you know him?"he whispered.

" Yeah Zayn lemme introduce you... harry this is zayn my best friend and zayn this is harry my roommate."

Zayn just shrugged cause he didn't want to speak to him, but it looks like Harry has other plans .

"Nice to meet you Zayn ."he said

"Yeah nice to meet you too"he said nonchalantly.

He just felt uncomfortable just standing there and pretending he doesn't know Harry so he left.

"Umm niall I will just go to the toilet meet me at the exit in fifteen minutes."he left without waiting for a reply .

Once in the toilet zayn splashed some water to his face and took deep breaths.

Why does he affect me he questioned himself.

He was about to get out when he was pushed against the wall and lips were on his kissing him roughly .Zayn first pushed the one kissing him away while breathing heavily ,he was shocked to see harry standing there.

He took a moment to look at him and he looked as sexy as he remembers within a second he was clutching at Harry's shoulders and pulling him impossibly close and the next minute they were kissing .

Zayn bit Harry's lower lip earning a moan from him. They have been kissing in what felt like forever.

I could kiss him for eternity zayn thought.

They  were breathing so heavily once they separated and for the second time Harry left with no explanation. Zayn was left there hurt again. This time he blamed himself for allowing harry to do this to him. He is the biggest idiot ever he thought.

What games are you playing with me  Harry Styles he asked himself.

Sorry for the late update .

If you still like my story please give it a vote ⭐.

Thank you for 203 reads didn't expect it thank you all who find time to read this story ♥️.

Stay happy and hydrated 🦋♥️