Get Set

Harry POV
I was standing at the entrance of the whatnot University not sure what I will do but I am here for one thing only.

"Harry Styles welcome to whatnot" the secretary said the moment I stepped in there .Wow so already I am known this is great .

"Your schedule is here and I here is the key... you requested for the University hostels and you will be sharing the hostels with one Niall Horan...have a wonderful stay."
I took the key and headed in the direction that I believed to be the hostels .

The room is somehow spacious .I unpacked my things and laid on my bed.. just as am about to drift off to sleep I hear laughter . Oooh shit I cursed since I was about to take a quick nap .

"Dude I'm telling you that class was so boring" someone spoke
"Haha yeah that prof needs to step up jeezzzz how can one man be so boring"another one spoke while laughing.
"Yeah he definitely has all the boredom of the entire world on his shoulders "the first voice said while laughing.

I just rolled my eyes .I was really sleepy so I went back to sleep since I knew that one of the voices I heard must belong to my roommate Niall and I wasn't up for introducing myself since sleep right now sounded so good.

I woke up around seven in the evening went to freshen up and head to the club to meet a client. The Blue Lights Club was the perfect place for doing our business and we get all type of clients ;from young to old...the type of people in here are wealthy so yeah good for business .Looked myself in the mirror and winked at myself cause man I was sexy.

Harry's Outfit

Closed the hostel since Niall wasn't around

Closed the hostel since Niall wasn't around. The club was such an exquisite place ..there were strippers dancing ,games being played ,some just sitted enjoying the environment while others were at the dance floor .I made my way to my client who I spotted at the bar .

The deal went smoothly , and I was now seated at the bar enjoying my whiskey neat. I ain't planning on drinking too much cause I need to focus. A little bit of time passed and I decided it was time to head back to the hostel but I spotted my ethereal beauty dancing .I had mixed feelings about seeing him again .

There he was dancing while the blonde girl from before grinding on him .I just stared with my fist clenched .My mind was chanting mine ,mine ,mine and only mine. I think he felt eyes on him and within a split of a second his eyes were locked with mine .He had this look like he remembers me .I just winked at him and turned to leave .

Went to the nearby restaurant to eat and also meet with Chris.
"Whaaatttt !!!"this can't be happening I was shocked to hear what Chris was telling me .
"Yeah Harry and your dad expects it to be done " Chris said
"Shit ..... this is messed up but it is okay I will do it "

This has to be done .Dad will be proud I reminded myself.

Don't be shy to give me feedback I love them ❤️

🦋Stay hydrated and happy.

Green and Gold for life 💚💛