Prep

Zayn's POV

I was so excited for the first date . Harry was like an addiction ,he is so sweet , charming and his kisses are everything to me .I have kissed him more than I have ever kissed my girlfriend.

I don't know what we are and that is why I haven't broken up with my girlfriend
yet. But I feel like he is everything I need for life . I would love  to spend  every waking day with him by my side .

He is the silliest and tells unfunny jokes that he laughs at .When he does that I can't help but laugh and hug him tight . Seeing ,kissing, hugging, cuddling him is becoming a routine that I wouldn't want it to end.

I don't know much about him but that's alright there is still time for us to get to know each other better .

I was now looking myself in the mirror ,I kinda love what I am wearing which is black jeans a white tee and a black leather jacket. I hope harry loves this. I want to always look good for him.

My phone beep brought me back from my thoughts. I smiled when I saw Harry's text.

Curly 💚
Hey ..you well?

Ethereal beauty 💛(that is how harry has saved zayn😁)
Yeah just waiting on you to come pick me up.

I hope he doesn't see my eagerness.

Curly 💚
Haha so eager baby I know I'm you can't wait to taste this luscious lips of mine 😏 .. don't worry I'm on my way😝.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit at that since it was typical of him to boost his stupid ego.Before I could type back a sassy reply there was an incoming video call. I answered and was so happy to see my curly head.

             Curly💚

       Baby I miss you

       Yeah I miss you more

        Are you blushing babe ,harry said while smiling.

        No it's just warm in here

       Such a great liar ,he answered sarcastically

    okay I was blushing but can you come pick me up already , I said while pouting my lips

    Harry groaned before answering, baby I swear I want to kiss you now , and to answer your question I am on my way... and baby is your dad home?

     No babe he is still working ,he is being stressed lately about the Escobar's case ...

   I saw him frowning and I realized I didn't tell him about what my dad does.

   Baby stop frowning ,my dad is

the general police officer and he has been trying to catch Escobar and his men .I hope they are found babe dad says he is the main drug cartel .I really hate him and his men .

I saw a flash of anger in Harry's eyes before I could ask why he seems mad he spoke ,

  Oooh you never told me but why do you hate them ,he asked

I sighed before starting to tell him the story of how my dad was shot by Escobar and he nearly died because of that.

Harry was quiet the whole time but his eyes showed a series of emotions I couldn't comprehend.After that Harry said he got to hung up and he will pick me up soon.

I hoped I didn't sour his mood by bringing the story of that evil man. I hate him so much ,I hear he has a son but the identity of the son is still unknown I just hope him and his son rot away in jail for a lifetime.

I thought back to my date with Harry inorder to remove the bad vibes I was starting to get because of that man.

Harry.. my harry I want him to  claim me as his so that I can also claim him as mine forever.

I started dreaming of a life with Harry of how we would have our own children who would look like him since I can get pregnant. I have never told anyone since people would think it's weird and I have always dated girls .

Maybe tonight Harry and I can finally go all the way. I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Harry .I jumped up and down a little bit before composing myself and going downstairs to open the door.

I can't wait for it all.

Thank you for those who are reading this ❤️.

Stay hydrated and happy 🦋❤️.

Don't forget toand be kind.