The Approach

Harry couldn't take it anymore he had to approach him. He saw him entering the restaurant and he had this sad look while staring at him .

Harry got up and went to the counter .

"Hey ." he said

Zayn was doing his best ignoring the greeting he didn't want to like Curly more than he already does.

"Ummm excuse me ...ummm hey ." harry tapped his shoulder while saying that .

"Do I know you " zayn rudely answered .

Harry was taken back by his rudeness but he didn't show it .

"I was just greeting you ... I am sorry if I disturbed you I will just go"
Zayn now felt bad cause Curly was looking like a sad little puppy. He knew that he didn't want to leave a bad impression so he quickly reached for his hand and he felt like electricity just passed through his whole body . He quickly looked up to Curly and also withdrew his hand .

"Ummm sorry that was rude of ..I ..I didn't mean that ....Hey my name is Zayn Malik."

Harry was now smiling his dimples showing and Zayn gasped at that cause he didn't expect Curly to have dimples.

"Harry styles" he said while stretching his hand out for a handshake. Harry really wanted to feel the spark that he felt the time Zayn reached for his hand .

He doesn't know how to explain what he felt . In simple words it felt so freaking amazing .

"Nice name Harry" Zayn said while shaking his hand.
"You too"
They awkwardly stood there just staring at each other. When Zayn looked past Harry he saw the guy who was with Harry looking back at them and he was reminded that Harry had a boyfriend.

"I think I will go ," he said "cause your boyfriend looks like a lion waiting to attack" he blurted out and he quickly covered his mouth since he didn't mean to say all that .He wanted such thoughts to remain in his head.

Harry for a second was confused but he quickly got that Zayn was talking about Chris and now he was beyond amused.

Is he jealous aaaaaw we haven't gotten to know each other more and he is already jealous

"Ooh he is not my boyfriend ," Harry said with a smirk "just friends ."he added

To say Zayn was embarrassed was and understatement he felt like hiding in a hole and never come out again

Harry really found Zayn's embarrassed face adorable .

" Don't worry Zayn it's happens alot ." he lied when he said it happens a alot he didn't want Zayn to beat himself up over the stupid misunderstanding .

They went to get a table inorder to get to know each other more. Chris had already left.

Zayn was babbling away while Harry just stared at him listening intently. He found himself staring at Zayn's lips as he spoke he really wanted to know how they taste .

Zayn on the other hand was no exception he really wanted to kiss him . He knows he has a girlfriend and he doesn't know him well but can he be blamed Harry was beyond sexy .He craved his lips his touch like the way he craved cigarettes when he quit it for a whole month since his dad lectured him about it.

The air seemed to have shifted between them .

They were now at the toilet and Harry backed Zayn against the toilet door.He was kissing him roughly while sucking and biting his lower lips and this earned a moan from Zayn which Harry swallowed it. Harry's leg slid in between Zayn's and he started rubbing his cock against his .Zayn gasped from the friction and Harry took that as an opportunity to slid his tongue inside his mouth . He loved Zayn's tongue and mouth and he was exploring every inch .

Zayn wanted more friction between their cocks so he raised his hips a little bit and he moaned cause the friction was so good. Harry moved his lips to his neck sucking on it like he was marking him and Zayn released a breathy moan Zayn's hand was opening Harry's shirt he needed to feel him .He found his nipples and he went ahead and twist them that earned a moan from Harry .

"You like that baby,"
"aaahh baby do that again ..I want you so much ....aaahh zaynnn.." harry moaned when zayn twisted his nipples again .

"aaahh baby you got magical hands .... those hands are my favorite hands ....aaahh" Harry drawled while closing his eyes.

The amount of pleasure they were experiencing was indescribable.

Harry unzipped both of their pants and took both of their cocks in his big hands and started stroking them together.

"Baby aaaahhh you are driving me mad .....aaahh you ..." Zayn couldn't finish his sentence cause he was moaning so loudly.

"Are you going to come for me baby" harry asked breathless while still stroking them.

" Yessss....aaahh...aaahh I am gonna come so hard just for you baby ...so hard..." And with that both of them were coming while swallowing their moans with their lips.

After coming down from their high. Harry gave Zayn one last kiss and this time it was a soft kiss. He nibbled softly on his lower lip.He won't forget how their lips moulded perfectly together.

With one last peck Harry slightly moved back he was looking at Zayn with this intensity and Zayn could see a lit bit of sadness in his eyes he wondered what could be the cause .

Before he got a chance to ask what was wrong Harry spoke,"so yeah see you around Zayn." And with that he left .

Zayn was left there against the bathroom door confused and hurt .

"I am so stupid ," zayn said at last.

Sorry if the smut is a cringe 🤪.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter☺️⭐.

Stay hydrated and happy 🦋❤️.