Chapter 10 - Topsy-turvy

Louis spun Harry around again. He stared at Louis, and felt how the cold handcuffs were holding his hands somewhat painfully behind his back.

"Are you serious?" Harry asked, dumbfounded. "You handcuffed me? Why do you even have handcuffs in your back pocket?"

"You don't want to know", Louis said, and then walked to the bed, where was one of Harry's t-shirts. Louis took it, and then focused his eyes on Harry. "Just so you know, I will blindfold you now."

Harry opened his mouth to protest, but he didn't have time — Louis had already wrapped the t-shirt around his head, covering his eyes.

Harry sighed, and turned his head aimlessly. He couldn't see, and he couldn't use his hands, and it was really uncomfortable.

"Is this really necessary?" Harry whined. 

"It is", Louis' voice said right in front of him.

"I disagree", Harry said, tilting his head a little. It was weird that he couldn't see Louis' face. Hell, he was even a bit scared but if being blindfolded and handcuffed meant that he wouldn't have to be alone and he would get to go outside, Harry was fine with it.

"I don't care", Louis whispered in Harry's ear, making shivers run through Harry's body.

Then Harry felt how Louis took a grip of Harry's elbow, and he heard how Louis opened the door. Harry leaned closer to Louis who started to guide him out of the room.

"You should care", Harry pointed out, taking flimsy steps, because he was blind, he really didn't trust Louis and he was scared that he would hit something.

"I don't care."

"Why you gotta be so rude", Harry sing-songed, and grinned.

"Though luck, my friend."

Harry stopped in place, and he felt how Louis stopped too. "Oh, my God! We are quoting songs together!" Harry exclaimed, using as girlish voice as possible.

"Shut up", Louis groaned, and jerked Harry's hand and Harry started to walk again.

Harry didn't stop, rather did the exact opposite. "This is, like, so cool! We need to do this more often!"

"Absolutely not."

Harry turned his head in the direction where he felt Louis walking next to him, still holding his elbow. Harry grinned, and hoped that Louis saw it. "My anaconda—"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" Lou warned.

"—doesn't finish that sentence", Harry sing-songed, and then smiled sheepishly. "Alright. When will you take this goddamn t-shirt off?"

"Soon", Louis replied.

Harry mentally rolled his eyes, and then almost fell over because he tripped on his own feet. Luckily Louis caught Harry in time. It would have hurt to fell down since he couldn't move his hands or anything.

"When is soon?" Harry asked when he got his legs back under control. "Being blind ain't fun."

Louis pulled Harry to the left, and Harry had troubles to stay upright. "You're really annoying", said Louis. "Maybe I should take you back to the room. Or to the basement."

"Oh, so you have a basement?"

"I'm warning you, Harry."

Harry sighed. "Fine, fine. I won't talk", he said, even though he was quite excited. He wanted to talk but he knew it would be better to keep his mouth shut.

"That's what I thought", Louis' amused voice said.

They walked in silence, Harry pressed himself against Louis' side because he really didn't want to bump into anything. Suddenly Louis stopped, and let go off Harry's arm.