𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬

COACH UKAI started the car engine and drove away from school, driving straight ahead to tokyo

COACH UKAI started the car engine and drove away from school, driving straight ahead to tokyo. today you were sitting next to hinata, listening to him blabber about everything, just being random. you enjoyed his company, if anything, you'd do anything to protect the first years.

after a bit, you took your phone out from your pocket and asked if he wanted to watch a movie. he nodded his head in excitement which made you laughed. you let him pick the movie, and he chose big hero six.

the movie ended and the credits were rolling, and at the exact moment, the bus had stopped. "we're here." mr takeda announced and everyone stood up, taking their bags and leave the bus.

"tokyo skytree!" hinata pointed at a transmission tower while he was talking to kenma, and you sighed, a little embarrassed but in awe. kuroo greeted daichi and the rest of the team, leading everyone to the entrance and you following behind.

"does miyagi not have transmission towers? this sound like a dejavu." he teased. "shut up." you groaned and elbowed him, pushing him aside and make your way up to the entrance, greeting akaashi and bokuto.

"hey hey hey!!!" bokuto greeted and pull you into a tight hug. "i- i cant... breathe..." you slowly hit his back, making him let go. "i'm sorry! i got too excited!" he grinned and you steadied your breathing.

"hi akaashi." you smiled at the pretty boy. "hello, y/n." he pulled you into a swift side hug. "let's go in!" bokuto chimed and you followed.

"eh? your team's freshman really went and pick a fight with ushiwaka?" bokuto's eyebrows raised. you shrugged and slumped your back. "ushiwaka was being rude, anyway. i support my kouhai's." you cockily said. you stood up when the coaches entered the gym, announcing that the practice games will be starting soon.

"oi." you turned to face the owner of the voice, which was none other than nekoma's captain. "oi oi," you stared at him, a smug on his face. it's probably his new way of greeting you, he pat your shoulder and went straight to the other side of the court, getting ready to start the game.

the game carried on, and you were greeted by yukie and kaori. they dragged you out together with them to prepare the meal for the boys. you followed and listened to their conversation, it was fun to have girls around. you stepped out of the gym and took a deep breath in, inhaling the summer air.

the sun was really warm, and you could feel yourself sweating. the three of you talked and prepared the meal, enjoying the time spent with each other.

after a while, you saw your teammates ran up and down the hill. not once, but a few rounds. you already guessed it was because they lost the practice matches. you sighed and watched as they finished the last lap and fell flat on the grassy hill, their chest moving up and down.

"food is ready!" kaori approached the gym and yelled out, everyone's attention on her. the boys drenched in sweat all cheered, their hands wavering up in the air. "stretch before you leave." the coaches warned and left the room, the boys doing as they were told, stretched their body to avoid cramps or any injury.