(13) Escape

Troy P.O.V

Hearing the sound of foorsteps approaching, I look around desperately.

In the corner of my eye I see a door that appears to be slightly open.

As soon my brain registers the room I rush forward and push through the slightly opened door.

Panting, I move as quietly as possible, trying to put the door back in it's original position.

My ass was sore, my dick was leaking precum and I felt like I was about to go into subspace.

Somehow I manage to duck into the nearby closet, accidently moaning as the monsterous dildo in my ass brushes against my prostate.

Slipping my hand over my mouth, I try to level out my breathing and quiet my moaning.

Just as I manage to succeed, a voice rings out nearby and the dildo in my ass begins to vibrate.

Biting back a scream , I hear a two voices converstaing nearby.

" P~~~et,"

" Where are y~~ou? " Ace boomed , sounding all too amused.

" Should I turn up the setting? " I hear Noah ask, sounding way too happy for my liking.

Peeking through one of the holes in the closet door, I see the rays of a flashlight move past the room I' m in.

As quietly as possible I breathe a sigh of relief.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into.

I think.

How the hell did this happen?!?

~~ 20 hours earlier ~~

After last night's marathon mascurbating session, I was too exhausted to even move.

My entire body felt sticky and the bed was stained with my cum. The sheer amount of times I had orgasimed from the feeling of pain left me feeling disturbed by and disgusted with myself.

Luckily nobody had come to the room since Mr.Isaac left so my screaming, moaning and shameless begging was not overheard, I hope.

I mean, the door was still locked but I knew that eventually Mr.Isaac or Mr.Ace would be back to check on me.

I needed to clean up.

On shaky feet, I made my way to the attached bathroom.

Mindlessly, I filled the tub with water and got in.

I grabbed the nearby bodywash, cleaning the cum of my body while trying the regain my composure.

The voices in my head were getting harder and harder to ignore.

Was it because of them?

I thought I had gotten it under control after a year but just the site of them sent me spiraling out of control again .

I can't exactly just leave.

We made a deal.

What I need is a plan and a good one at that.

After I finished washing, I grabbed the shampoo, spuirt a good amount into my hand and began to massage it into my hair, all the while continuing to brainstorm when suddenly, an idea hit me.